Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.4

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sentients no longer drop rewards in the Octavia’s Anthem quest as the Replay feature created a scenario where items could be gathered endlessly in forced conditions. 

nuuu. I knew I should have farmed last night :P

ah well

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.4

Additions:

• Added more caches to Lua and added better lighting to some existing caches. 

Changes

• Sentients no longer drop rewards in the Octavia’s Anthem quest as the Replay feature created a scenario where items could be gathered endlessly in forced conditions. 
  • Increased the time between Telos Boltace’s slides from 6 to 8 seconds. This means after doing first slide attack you now have 8 seconds to do the next slide that does the radial blast+damage.
  • Improved the spawn chances of the Lua puzzle rooms.
  • Added 100 Impact damage to the Telos Boltace Stormpath attack.
  • Returned the Dread's charged shot to 20% status chance as intended.
  • Mandachord Song names can no longer include ‘,’ or ‘:’ due to linking errors in chat.
  • Channeling FX’s will now be visible on certain Armor and Syandanas. 

Fixes

• Fixed an issue being unable to progress in the Octavia's Anthem quest - it would appear as though the Hydraulus was inert and you couldn't interact with any objects. This has been fixed. 
  • Fixed Excavators not spawning during The Archwing quest. 
  • Fixed issue with crashes and freezes in Captura mode when activating certain abilities. 
  • Fixed Syndicate Medallions being invisible. 
  • Fixed Simulor Orbs not stacking at all. 
  • Fixed a case of not receiving Orokin Derelict Defense rewards as per:
  • Fixed Octavia’s Amp ability not buffing Melee damage. 
  • Fixed Octavia pieces missing from Mobile App. 
  • Fixed a crash when Octavia's Resonator ability is active.
  • Fixed Octavia’s ability song tracks skipping when using Adau Percussion as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/777184-octavia-song-loops-at-wrong-point/
  • Fixed Octavia not playing her music when dancing in Maroo's Bazaar.
  • Fixed a crash related to shooting the Phage inside Limbo's Cataclysm.
  • Fixed a crash related to enemies dying in the Rift while in Stasis. 
  • Fixed crash when changing Armor for the Helminth Charger.
  • Fixed a crash when trying to host a lobby from /invite in Chat if in Solo matchmaking mode.
  • Fixed a crash when selecting a Mandachord Song link in Chat.
  • More fixes towards crashing in the Mandachord.
  • Fixed player's landing craft having the wrong rotation in junctions. 
  • Fixed Decaying Sentients not appearing in the Codex. 
  • Fixed Nullifiers not pulling players out of the rift. 
  • Fixed Riven Mods that make a weapon have a negative total damage causing the weapon to rollover and do incredibly high damage output. 
  • Fixed the Telos Boltace not functioning properly with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors.
  • Fixed other player Telos Boltace Stormpaths overriding your own vortex/blast timing.
  • Fixed some dialogue playing twice in the Octavia’s Anthem quest.
  • Fixed an invisible blocking object beside Interception towers in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
  • Fixed script error that could occur when selling/dissolving mods in mod screen.
  • Fixed issues with Octavia's Mandachord hitching in certain scenarios. 

Conclave Changes & Fixes

• Reduced the damage of the Pandero in Conclave.
  • Added 20 Impact damage to the Stormpath attack of the Telos Boltace in Conclave.
  • Fixed a Dedicated Server crash when casting Octavia’s Metronome.
  • Fixed a Dedicated Server crash when attempting to select a team.

I can't click on the last thing...

c9f032-1490657941.png

Fixed an issue being unable to progress in the Octavia's Anthem quest - it would appear as though the Hydraulus was inert and you couldn't interact with any objects. This has been fixed

if you're talking about the bug where an invisible frame didn't trigger Ordis to say anything in response to there, being sentients in the void, then thank you :P I had to restart twice. Cause I thought it was random, then I figured it must be, cause he's invisible and the sentients didn't notice me.

• Fixed a crash related to shooting the Phage inside Limbo's Cataclysm.
  • Fixed a crash related to enemies dying in the Rift while in Stasis. 
  • Fixed crash when changing Armor for the Helminth Charger.
  • Fixed a crash when trying to host a lobby from /invite in Chat if in Solo matchmaking mode.
  • Fixed a crash when selecting a Mandachord Song link in Chat.

I never had these crashes.

But thanks anyways :)

crash fixes are always a big help

Fixed Riven Mods that make a weapon have a negative total damage causing the weapon to rollover and do incredibly high damage output. 

hahahaha. 

I'm learned about overflow in university a couple of weeks ago. Funniest thing :P

5 minutes ago, Eminem37 said:

After this hotfix, I'm experiencing some kind of glitch with my Octavia, if I'm playing in a public lobby and if I use my abilities it sounds totally weird, Mallet, Resonator and Metronome are completely out of sync for me now... the sounds don't match at all... is someone experiencing the same? It was working just fine before the hotfix... I was having so much fun, and now its totally broken.. :sadcry:

I have the same issue, so you are not alone

6 minutes ago, nooshroomerplus said:

I think they just changed it back, spent a round with the old one on defense

They implemented the nerf that should have arrived with update 20, but the way it was working after the update was really nice, felt powerful, fun,  useful and a the range loss was a good trade.
But now it is just bad, again.

Just now, Boboberto said:

They implemented the nerf that should have arrived with update 20, but the way it was working after the update was really nice, felt powerful, fun,  useful and a the range loss was a good trade.
But now it is just bad, again.

But both of them are just as lag inducing XD

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the time between Telos Boltace’s slides from 6 to 8 seconds. This means after doing first slide attack you now have 8 seconds to do the next slide that does the radial blast+damage.

Like completely throwing that weapon in garbage wasn't enough. Why nerf it when it's already dead?

Hey, if this now the case...

• Sentients no longer drop rewards in the Octavia’s Anthem quest as the Replay feature created a scenario where items could be gathered endlessly in forced conditions. 

Why does the Decaying Sentients have a droptable if that quest is the only time they spawn...?