Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.4

[DE]Megan

Latch puzzel on the Lua spy mission is glitched. I can't get past the second wall latch. When I latch onto the second wall the first latch lights up. (Yes I had already shot the ball) Maybe you can check it out, idk. Thnx

Edited by EpicNinjaJJ

Just going to include two things I've noticed, if they haven't already been mentioned -- 

Octavia's songs are now out of sync, when playing them in sessions with other people.

Also, Liset Prime colors are off.. as in, one part of it is awkwardly grey, and unchangeable, but my colors are still present. 

2 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Please fix the HUD.

Also... still no fix for the Mutagen drop rate / Hema research cost.

I got 15 instead of 2 in a single darelect mission , I think they fixed that ,, no offence

Yesterday: As far as the update the only issue I have with it is this...  the Telos Boltace used to be a fun weapon... wait... another nerf?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the time between Telos Boltace’s slides from 6 to 8 seconds. This means after doing first slide attack you now have 8 seconds to do the next slide that does the radial blast+damage.

44A8fz9.gif

I understand that Macro/Bot users were abusing this weapon... but...  it was so fun when actually playing with it :(

R.I.P beyblade

Edited by achromos

Well, it seems that there is nothing changed about the dojo in this hot fix? I still can't trade in dojo or Maroo since update 20, I can see players' name in my squad list and they also claim that they have entered my dojo, We just can't see each other

3 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Please fix the HUD.

Also... still no fix for the Mutagen drop rate / Hema research cost.

they never gonna "fix" the mutagen drop / hema research cost since they stated like 3 times that its as intended due to " since its a new weapon with a new damage system we wanted to make it very special" so start farming like theres no tomorrow

44 minutes ago, AntiSkillshot said:

Hey, if this now the case...

Why does the Decaying Sentients have a droptable if that quest is the only time they spawn...?

probably they forgot to edit the drop table when they copypaste the enemy... since they are the same as a sentinel but with a red stuff in their superior.... body part?

Thank you, dear developers. Now I don't have to worry about Vengeful Revenant anymore. I even lost count how many Conculyst that I've killed, Desecerated, and Pickpocketed to get that stance. You guys already given a new way to get it by let them spawning on Octa's quest, but then you chooses to remove the rewards ... Really ? Thank you. And oh, please just remove Telos Boltace from Hexis or just change it into Telos Skana with lower stats than basic Skana, so Hexis can show themselves that they're a pitiful syndicate with bad weaponry rewards.

Oh yes and I'm really salty because I hadn't have my coffee yet.

um...dueling in clan dojo's is NOT working...i thought you guys knew about this, guess i was wrong, but HEY now you know! please fix! SERIOUSLY PLEASE!

heres whats broken:

when you go to a clan dojo and you and the other player sit down to duel a message pops up telling asking you if you want to duel with "so and so" both players click it and are teleporte to a 2 player server but...from then on everythings broken theres no count down, you cant stand up unless you hit esc sometiems esc does not even work, you can shoot but you have no aiming reticle and theres no shoting animation or reload animation, further more its just stupid that a 2 player server even happens because sometimes players like to watch other players FIGHT! why you changed this i have NO idea but...please....just revert the change or something! dueling is a very fun part of warframe for me and my friends so please fix!

8 minutes ago, Sylfein said:

Dear people, for the ODS problem, we have to wait until DE is up :/ actually we can only pass the information about it, to stop people wasting time on Octavia's Neurotopics at the moment. :/

Yea! BROKEN big time.  :(