Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pax Economica] Recruiting Clans and Players - Recruitment: OPEN

Supplice2

Pax Economica

5OwZ8Qc.png

About Us:

Pax Economica - a Latin phrase meaning economic or corporate peace - was founded for the purpose of combating the current oligarchy that rules the star map on PC currently. As it stands, a large "alliance of alliances" is in control of all Dark Sector nodes and effectively eliminates all competition and any source of "fun" from the conflicts, while keeping taxes generally high and battle pay at zero for no other reason than "because they can."

Even though armistice is currently enabled and likely will be for awhile longer, we were still formed with some of the brightest individuals the game has to offer and are always looking for more talented individuals for end game content, especially for when armistice ends, as well as more casual fun times and to have people to sit around and just have fun with!

Rules:

• Use appropriate text and voice channels in Discord, and do not harass others.
  • Try to keep swearing to a minimum; understand that we have members of all ages.
  • No hate speech or harassment will be tolerated.
  • Clans within the alliance are expected to be reasonably active. If your clan is taking up space in the alliance, make sure it is an ACTIVE clan.
  • Warlords are required to be active in-game as well as other platforms such as Discord, forums, etc.
  • It's expected that everyone participates in conflicts and contributes to rails/specters a reasonable amount with what they have, but your needs come first.

Features:

Alliance Website - coming soonTM

Alliance Discord - Invite available through Alliance MOTD

Alliance emblem, above (Shoutout to our art talent, CryptisMidnight)

A pretty awesome, friendly, tight-knit community with a mix of old, veteran players that can teach you the ropes as well as younger, newer players learning right alongside you!

In Closing:

Thank you for taking the time to read through all of this, we all appreciate it! You can click this link here to begin a short application, and before long either myself or another Recruiter will review it and get back to you with a response, or if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or leave a message down below. Thanks once again!

Recruitment Status: Open

17 hours ago, asianlongdong said:

Can I join? How do I apply?

Hey man! If you're interested in joining, you can fill out this short application found here which I also have hyperlinked at the very top of the post with the name of the Alliance, and near the bottom in the closing paragraph. Thanks for checking us out!

Thank you to everyone for your interest! I've sent out a couple of invites today which you'll find in your inbox in-game. I'll be a bit busy running errands today and tomorrow so I don't know how much I'll be on, but if you need me at all or have any questions send me a PM on here or just post a reply, I'll get back to it as soon as I see it! Thanks again guys!

4 hours ago, asianlongdong said:

How come people are rarely online? Is the Discord more active? I haven't joined it yet.

Haha, I'm not sure man. I'm usually on for at least a few hours each day, but I've been a bit busy last couple of days. Should be back to normal for me tomorrow! As for others, I think the issue is mostly differing time zones, work schedules, etc. Have you plopped into the Alliance tab yet? There's usually a few people on.

And the Discord is still growing, but I'm always on it unless my PC is turned off, so you can catch me anytime through that.

On 2017-04-04 at 11:47 PM, Supplice2 said:

Haha, I'm not sure man. I'm usually on for at least a few hours each day, but I've been a bit busy last couple of days. Should be back to normal for me tomorrow! As for others, I think the issue is mostly differing time zones, work schedules, etc. Have you plopped into the Alliance tab yet? There's usually a few people on.

And the Discord is still growing, but I'm always on it unless my PC is turned off, so you can catch me anytime through that.

Ok, thanks for your reply. I'll check out the disc and Allianxe tab more often 

• 4 weeks later...