Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nullifier change, changed nothing

malekas

It still is faster just to shoot the bubble than the drone. Adding the drone just makes no sense at all. Another unnecessary mechanic that doesn't improve anything for anyone. Better yet, make it so that even the enemy that is firing through the bubble causes damage to the bubble. If we can't fire through the bubble, why can the enemy fire through the bubble and cause no damage to the bubble. Makes sense to me.

The change really doesn't impact endurance runners either.

Nullifiers still create an unfair situation due to their one-shot Lanka and movement prediction Aiming.

Since their inclusion to the Void. Volt / Frost meta has been prominent even above any CC meta. Nyx has a chance with her Psychic Bolts (that ability lots of players think is useless) as well as Loki Rad Disarm but it's not full proff compared to an impenetrable shield

I was ready to go on a 2h Solo with Limbo until I realized he can't do anything about Nullifiers.

They're a trash designed enemy under the current scaling system. Either Nullifiers need to go or enemy damage output scaling needs to finally be changed.

Either way it makes for a pretty boring situation when you only have 1-3 options to counter them late game.