Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.5

[DE]Megan

Also did Inaros get a nerf or something? Everytime I use his four I lose the scarab armor because for some reason my health regens and it stops the ability and then I can't use the scarab swarm thing as much as I want to, especially if I feel like I want to heal whatever random team I come across. His other abilities work just fine. Before the update I had no problems with this. Feels freaking broken.

Gimn Oktavii: Ispravleniye 20.0.5

Izmeneniya

Teper' drony nevidimogo shchita teper' mogut nanosit' kriticheskiy uron - obratite vnimaniye, chto eto bylo prednaznacheno dlya osvobozhdeniya, no okazalos', chto ono ne rabotayet dolzhnym obrazom. Eto dolzhno sdelat' tryuk.
Uluchsheno vliyaniye sposobnosti Metronome Octavia pri bege.
Ispravleniya

Fiksirovannyye missii vyzhivaniya ne vydayut nagrady za posledniye 5 minut.
Ispravlena oshibka, iz-za kotoroy ne udalos' prodvinut'sya v kveste Limbo teoremy iz-za nepravil'nogo tipa missii, ispol'zuyemoy (Istrebit' protiv pravil'noy raskopok).
Ispravlena nevozmozhnost' reS#&$' nekotoryye zagadki Lua Spy.
Ispravleny vragi, vrashchayushchiyesya k mishenyam, pod vozdeystviyem sposobnosti Limbo's Stasis.
Udarnyye snaryady s nepodvizhnym mitom ne imeyut sootvetstvuyushchego probivnogo udara.
Ispravlena nekorrektnaya statistika Riven Mod pri soyedinenii v chate.
Ispravleny razlichnyye oshibki perevoda.

I have a problem since i received the syndana gift i was able to change the syndana only once on valkyr after that i couldnt access any more my back attachements. And im not the only 1 i asked in squad chat it seems more people have this problem but not all.

Also i forgot to mention about dojo i can't duel with another person and if someone want to use the elevator every one has to press "X" to call the elevator its not sync.

Edited by shadowlk
Another problem.

You know what I really would like? An option to play public, but only hosting missions. Because in areas with a not-so-great internet connection, you either host or you waste 30 minutes trying to start your own mission running a sortie, as it takes a good 2 minutes to get kicked due to bad connection. 

On 28/03/2017 at 5:11 PM, Jaest said:

Please fix the headless bug already :(  (Edit: it's been since the first Octavia patch)iLskaPV.png

The headless bug problem actually existed way before the octavia patch. I've had headless loki and stil have headless loki each time uncloaks itself.