Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.5

[DE]Megan

24 minutes ago, Jaest said:

Please fix the headless bug already :(  (Edit: it's been since the first Octavia patch)iLskaPV.png

well, at least you are missing the skirt too and you can look at that fine banshee soprana B 00 TY

Edited by boy1987tp

there needs to be a fix on Octavias music to stay coordinated with the ability segment ... its off beat (her mallet when cast will play 1-2-3-4 and when the resonator is cast it doesnt seem to sync well and will start the patter 1234 on mallets 2nd or 3rd bar... making the tune you made out of rhythm... and it repeats with metronome as well... )

Just now, thegamer118 said:

they said it a million times they are not changing the cost

That doesn't stop it from being broken; it just means it's INTENTIONALLY broken. Hema's MR fodder, which makes its cost pretty insane.

Sure, you CAN farm it if you specifically go for farming JUST that, (ODD is garbage for anything besides mutagen samples) by devoting several hours with a group explicitly for that AND maybe paying platinum for a booster... But that's far more than is called for for pretty much every other weapon in the game, when there's dozens of primary weapons that are definitely BETTER than Hema. It makes no sense, hence it's broken.

That, and players are constantly reminding everyone that just because it was DE's choice doesn't mean it was a GOOD choice...

Hey during a Hydron run to level Limbo I found another Limbo and when our cataclysms first met my stasis ability broke, all of my projectiles while in the rift where stopped and I wasn't able to unstop them, somehow whenever I pressed 2 the UI changed properly but after a while I figured I was only refreshing stasis's timer whenever I pressed 2 since some time after the first 2 spam I had the animation for when 2 goes off, I wasn't able to use stasis properly for the rest of the mission, please fix?

Miter has the charged shot punch-through now, so that's great, but what about fixing the mods? Just tried both Shred+Metal Auger on it and it didn't give it punch-through on regular shots. Also Crit chance/dmg maybe? And maybe Glaxion ammo consumption needs another look, but remember to keep the status chance the same though.
Oh, and yes, regular reminder to revisit Hema research costs.
@Finedaible

Bug report: As of this hotifx, Miter stats are still the old stats without the buffed critical hit statistics, reduced charge time, and projectile hitbox. 

Oh man, didn't notice that as I was only trying out the punch-through, but if that's true then it needs fixing bad.

Edited by SnuggleBuckets

So fixed matchmaking?

Amazing, i guess separating me from the squad mid Sortie is the new feature. Had much fun solo-ing it. :) Thank u DE u really provide unique and extraordinary experiences to the players :D

Please fix that, allso, sometimes players dissapear, and the doors dont open to them. Have experienced that myself as well as saw it happen to a friend so yeah, u fixed doors but added ghosts and stuff :D 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.5

Changes

• Nullifier shield drones can now take Critical damage - please note this was intended on release but turned out to not work properly. This should do the trick. 
  • Improved the FX of Octavia’s Metronome ability when running around.

Fixes

• Fixed Survival missions not giving out rewards past the 5 minutes.
  • Fixed being unable to progress in the Limbo Theorem quest due to the wrong mission type being used (Exterminate vs. proper Excavation). 
  • Fixed being unable to solve some Lua Spy puzzles.
  • Fixed enemies rotating to face targets while under the effects of Limbo’s Stasis ability.
  • Fixed Miter charged projectiles not having their proper Punch-Through.
  • Fixed incorrect Riven Mod stats when linked in Chat.
  • Fixed various translations errors. 

Really? That's all? After so many hours WASTED at ODS all we get is a late fix and a shy comment?

EDIT: IF the bug is actually fixed this time..

Edited by Loobiz
because salt