Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.5

[DE]Megan

36 minutes ago, ACGIFT said:

That doesn't stop it from being broken; it just means it's INTENTIONALLY broken. Hema's MR fodder, which makes its cost pretty insane.

Sure, you CAN farm it if you specifically go for farming JUST that, (ODD is garbage for anything besides mutagen samples) by devoting several hours with a group explicitly for that AND maybe paying platinum for a booster... But that's far more than is called for for pretty much every other weapon in the game, when there's dozens of primary weapons that are definitely BETTER than Hema. It makes no sense, hence it's broken.

That, and players are constantly reminding everyone that just because it was DE's choice doesn't mean it was a GOOD choice...

It's not a question of whether or not it's intentionally broken, but a question of whether or not they're going to do anything about it... to which they've already said "no" numerous times.

I don't like it either, but bringing it up in literally every Hotfix thread isn't gonna make it happen. At this point it'd be less of a hassle to just go farm the danged thing.

Ah yes! I am back to complain and be somewhat obnoxious!

Motto of this post : Prioritize!

Let me start off by saying : The UI is still blurry as hell for most of us due to whatever scaling you guys put in and STILL HAVEN'T FIXED. I get that this is a big update and there are lots of bugs, but this REALLY needs to be prioritized as it is spanning across a large number of players and still HUGELY NEGLECTED.

Here are some examples of this, I am running 3840x1080 with pretty much every setting maxed out : 

Here is the final thing that reaeeeeeaaalllllyyyy needs to be patched, and has not been patched for who knows how long? https://gyazo.com/131f4a1bff2b8e23104bea1e987d3a21

Look closely and you should see that the logo in the BACK of the arsenal is very badly textured and looks like it hasn't been touched up in ages, where as the surrounding ring with the fancy aesthetics has very clean cut textures.

I'm sick and tired of having to look at the back of the arsenal and having its texture not match the surrounding ship. You really need to fix this. I don't feel like I should have to cover it up with a drawing from the Deficit quest just to not look at it anymore.

I'm pretty sure it is a bug........ but those pesky robots the sniper crewmen are spawning appear immune to several CC effects from a few warframes. I haven't tested yet, but I can ASSURE you that they are immune, currently, to things like the stun inflicted by Saryn's Miasma, or the stun caused by Banshee's Silence. it killed me off a few times in hardcore runs. like, today, in the sortie, I was coming to aid a fallen teammate as Saryn, and popped Miasma to stun my enemies while doing th-NOPE I died to a swarm of rattels that ignored the stun and swarmed me while I was immobile.

it's really... really........ not funny.

2 hours ago, Rekalty said:

UI though?

Wasn't the changes we see currently due to the changes needed so 4k players didn't suffer as much with the game's UI? I was under the impression the changes made would effect all resolutions to some degree, this is what us as players are seeing in game currently.

Not saying there isn't room for improvement however, all be it form some perspectives preferring vast one / revert.

I'm sure our savior Pablo is hot on the case at any rate.