Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.5

[DE]Megan

So I did ODS with a group and we did a whole 60 mins, finally got Octavia neuroptics. I thought from what I heard that you get that part doing 20 mins? But I am guessing it's completely random? Idk... Otherwise I am happy I got it, now I can go faint in a corner somewhere...

4 hours ago, Eminem37 said:

Was about to say that, Octavia still have out of sync between sounds on her abilities ...

My 1 and 2 sync fine, but since Metronome change it doesn't sync to Mallet and Resonator?  Not only does this make trying to use them together sound horrible (and also irritates squad mates) but also makes it really difficult to get the buffs.

EDIT:  Just tried this in Simulacrum and all abilities sync fine.  Just seems to be in mission, don't know if that helps but hopefully ...

Edited by NeXXu5
Additional information

Alright, still getting here a bug where when i use Nekros in any "sharkwings" stages, it happens if i go into the water and get out, after that if i  use melee i start moonwalking when i try to go foward and meleeing the grineer.

Also the nullifier bubbles (sigh... again the bubbles can we get rid of them already at this point?) go invulnerable sometimes while shooting them with the vaykor hek, to later "work as intended" and back to invulnerable.... But blow up just fine for other weapons.

Also something is going weird with Loki, if i aim invisible and go back i can see me again for a second, nothing major, but surprised me in the middle of the mission since i tought i lost the invisibility.

2 hours ago, Cat__Nap said:

Have you logged in since the Octavia patch? It's kind of ludicrously obvious. Hence the spam in every hotfix thread, because it's stupid that the UI got changed in the first place. Though honestly, spamming it in every hotfix note isn't going to make DE go "Oh, right, that thing we totally forgot about because no one reminded us in the past 2 minutes, we should get to making that not suck." But still, frustration is real.

Okay then. I didn't know about it because, well, I don't play at 4k.

I understand how frustrating it must be, but why do you have to be so hostile about it?

Edited by mac10smg-ToaOfGreen

I still cant interact with the music machine in the 2nd part of octavia`s quest, the last two collumns of the instrument are not reachable to click, it seems to be something about resolutions or so, it could be solved if you could make the machine spin around, just like the actual mandachore octavias have...

Edited by Netoberg

5 hours ago, Jaest said:

Please fix the headless bug already :(  (Edit: it's been since the first Octavia patch)iLskaPV.png

that bug has been around alot longer than you think. i was one of the many i encounterd when i was new in 2014

Edited by riedok

2 hours ago, IcyJalapeno said:

Fixed Survival missions not giving out rewards past the 5 minutes.

16 minutes ago, WhiteScythe said:

When do we get a fix for the octavia neuroptics getting them as a reward for 20 min ODS but actually getting a relic instead at the end of the mission??????

*sigh* ...If it's not one thing it's another.

I can also confirm the bug above occurring:  "Octavia Neuroptics Blueprint" is shown as a reward at the 20 minute mark, however it does not appear in the reward list at end of mission, and is not awarded.

Miter still broken :/

• Increased chance of dismemberment on kills.
  • Increased speed of Projectiles.
  • Charge time has been halved.
  • Critical Chance of 5% for a quick shot.
  • Critical Chance of 10% for a charged shot.
  • Hit detection is now based on the size of the Sawblade.
  • Mastery Rank increased to 6.

---------------------

would you please fix the damn thing not criting at all :P that would be nice every single crit mod and riven with cc AND NOT ONE CRIT :/ 

IT DOES NOT CRIT AT ALL 

Edited by WhiteGemini

11 minutes ago, Insytte said:

I main Limbo and I question how rift surge is supposed to work? Does it boost damage or chain react? I haven't noticed the effects do anything else or feel like it's working.

Its suppouse to chain react if they die in the rift or create mini cataies if they die outside while surged. There is a bug where that ability isnt working

Edited by BlueTunicLink

Still no fix for:

UI being oversized - Kind of frustrating, I and several others don't do 4k, we didn't ask for this. :(

Octavia's abilities not syncing in missions - impossible to get buffs, and a nuisance because some of us worked on our music.

Liset Prime having a very ugly Grey panel section - It destroys my color scheme, making me one among many sad tenno.

I, among many others understand the work that's put into these hot fixes, and still, it's almost minor things that could be taken care of, but I'm not sure of the process, or how, so take the "minor", very lightly. 

Thanks Again for the fixes, but the other almost non-important bugs, are kind of big things to some of us. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.5

Fixes

• Fixed Survival missions not giving out rewards past the 5 minutes.

READ carefully guys.  this "fix" does NOT address the ODS neuroptics bug which you GET IT on rotation C BUT does NOT show up in your inventory AFTER You extracted from the mission.   ODS octavia Neuroptics is STILL bugged and I just wasted ANOTHER 2 hours of my life GETTING the helm but not have it show up in inventory AFTER you extract from the mission.... 

14 minutes ago, psyclum said:

READ carefully guys.  this "fix" does NOT address the ODS neuroptics bug which you GET IT on rotation C BUT does NOT show up in your inventory AFTER You extracted from the mission.   ODS octavia Neuroptics is STILL bugged and I just wasted ANOTHER 2 hours of my life GETTING the helm but not have it show up in inventory AFTER you extract from the mission.... 

Just did two 40 mins ODS nothing on Octavia helmet. As a matter of fact been farming for it pretty much today. I would say it's still bugged. Anyone getting the Helmet?

Edited by -Sharpz-
want to add more

is it intended for resonator and mallet to not synergize with each other? sure it carries mallet around just fine but enemies stop attacking mallet and that just makes it pointless. unless you let damage build up first. but by that time you dont have very long before you have to throw mallet back out. and guess what if you do that resonator picks it up and then you wont be doing any damage then.....