Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.5

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.5

Changes

• Nullifier shield drones can now take Critical damage - please note this was intended on release but turned out to not work properly. This should do the trick. 
  • Improved the FX of Octavia’s Metronome ability when running around.

Fixes

• Fixed Survival missions not giving out rewards past the 5 minutes.
  • Fixed being unable to progress in the Limbo Theorem quest due to the wrong mission type being used (Exterminate vs. proper Excavation). 
  • Fixed being unable to solve some Lua Spy puzzles.
  • Fixed enemies rotating to face targets while under the effects of Limbo’s Stasis ability.
  • Fixed Miter charged projectiles not having their proper Punch-Through.
  • Fixed incorrect Riven Mod stats when linked in Chat.
  • Fixed various translations errors. 

There is one issue i do have with octavias mandachord, when you are using the Druk Melody, it does not make any sound what-so-ever if you set the level too low. whilst all other sounds simply become less prevelant but still audible.

32 minutes ago, -Sharpz- said:

Just did two 40 mins ODS nothing on Octavia helmet. As a matter of fact been farming for it pretty much today. I would say it's still bugged. Anyone getting the Helmet?

I can confirm, it's still bugged. I've just run ODS and after 20 mins we did get it (it showed up in the reward corner) but after we extract, no reward for any of the players. 

I wonder if we could place a support ticket, I don't want to farm it again

Edited by keyboardmann
typo

1 hour ago, BlueTunicLink said:

Its suppouse to chain react if they die in the rift or create mini cataies if they die outside while surged. There is a bug where that ability isnt working

I figured that's how it was meant to work. Hope they fix that soon, wasted damage potential here lol

Could you please fix UI size as soon as possible. It is really annoying.

All UI most be in same size, so we can use "HUD Scale" in settings to change how big UI will be. Even better will be if scale will go negative like -50% so we can go + or - if we like or need. Please don`t set minimal 0% create lower option so some players, if they need can go lower then 0%.

Something like that:

-50% ======== 0% ========== 50% ========== 100%

and normal or default will be 0%. Now everyone can set UI size higher then default or lower then default. This will be perfect for everyone with any resolution or monitor!

Cant finish the octavia quest line after talking to simaris... it keeps buging so nithing happens even though I mark all the notes and remove the wrong ones... cleared the first stage the second time I tried then it got stuck on the next stage run around for ages looking if I missed something, but nope bugframe in the works...

And I have to add that this is the quest line I like the least of all quests...

Just wanted to let you all know that ODS is still bugged. Just got Octavia's Neuroptics in an ODS run and when we extracted it turned into an Axi H1 relic. I can honestly say this was the most frustrating thing to happen to me in 2 years of playing this game

2 hours ago, keyboardmann said:

I can confirm, it's still bugged. I've just run ODS and after 20 mins we did get it (it showed up in the reward corner) but after we extract, no reward for any of the players. 

I wonder if we could place a support ticket, I don't want to farm it again

after 5 hot fixes, it's starting to feel like this is "broken as intended" to drum up more sales on Octavia...  i mean how hard is it to add 1 item into a drop table and make it work...

12 hours ago, Queenque said:

UI, Hema cost fix when?

PLZ.... stop whining and do some grinding.....

if u have clan members and it should be fine. if u are solo then farm mutagen sample 
not really hard to farm, also buy some boosters if u guys want to farm it faster....

geez

Orokin Derelict Survival still bugged when it comes to drops. Had Octavia's Neuroptics show up at 20 minutes, extracted, some Axi Relic was in the mission rewards screen instead. This is a little disappointing, attempting to farm her last part after each hotfix, only to find out any time spent farming was wasted because it's impossible either due to no drops at all, or that drop in particular not actually showing up even after the game says it did. I guess time to go back to Nier until it's /actually/ fixed.

When will we be able to mute other octavias? I really want to be able to listen to my songs sometimes, and not some stupid meme song. Also, the fact that her music is tied up with the game's music option is really... well, bad.

10 hours ago, Cazrath said:

So apparently people are saying they are getting Octavias neuroptics, but it turns into a relic. So ODS is still bugged... great. Nice to know I wasted my time once again. At this point just give everyone the optics.

Yup, still a thing. I farmed it (again) for a friend yesterday, we got it after 3 rota C runs. But it was an Axi at the reward screen ... RiP :clem:

8 hours ago, donsonLegend said:

UI fix isn't on their top priority as it doesn't affect gameplay, would you rather have your UI fixed first or would you have your quests and game play accessible/playable, instead of having some minor size errors.

this is not a minor size problems, try having blurry/gigantic (someone also said they have it too small and cannot see) images and writings on a 27 inch screen, it hurts my eyes for real...and I am pretty sure it's not only me, I also have eyes problems so definetly yes, it is NOT a minor size thing. And not only for me