Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan troubles

Navras123

Whats up everyone. I am part of a clan that was created years ago. Well, I am the last remaining member who plays the game. Our Warlord stopped playing. He apparently had his account hacked and he cant get back in. Is there any way to bump up my current rank? I am a general but I am unable to downsize the clan size to a ghost clan. I am doing all weapons research by myself(a feeling of self accomplishment). However due to it being a shadow clan, amounts of resources are a lot higher than what I can physically produce. This is more of a question for the devs/admins than anything else. Some may say, just leave that clan. Heck no, I have spent way to much time and energy doing the current research I have to just up and leave. So I ask the very higher ups, can I be helped, or am I stuck farming 13,000 mutagen samples for that Hema? 

1 minute ago, Navras123 said:

Whats up everyone. I am part of a clan that was created years ago. Well, I am the last remaining member who plays the game. Our Warlord stopped playing. He apparently had his account hacked and he cant get back in. Is there any way to bump up my current rank? I am a general but I am unable to downsize the clan size to a ghost clan. I am doing all weapons research by myself(a feeling of self accomplishment). However due to it being a shadow clan, amounts of resources are a lot higher than what I can physically produce. This is more of a question for the devs/admins than anything else. Some may say, just leave that clan. Heck no, I have spent way to much time and energy doing the current research I have to just up and leave. So I ask the very higher ups, can I be helped, or am I stuck farming 13,000 mutagen samples for that Hema? 

I believe if the leader hasn't been on in over 30 days you can create a support ticket to have the second in command promoted.

This is a direct copy from the support section of the Warframe website

"If the Warlord(s) or Creator of a clan has been inactive for 30 days or longer they can be replaced by submitting a ticket to our support desk (we want to ensure that all clans are able to function correctly, which is not possible without at least one active Warlord). Digital Extremes makes it our policy not to get involved with internal clan matters and any other difficulties that may arise with a Warlord or other players in a clan will generally need to be resolved internally by the clan members involved."