Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did anybody else got 1 forma for each nerfed weapon ?

TennoPain

will ths bug be fixed (i mean i can see trough this its a time ''trap'' so ppl need to balance trough RIVENS and to do that we need to buy plat or invest time 

AKA more time and slower game it is = more money ok i get that DE need to earn too but its not cool twards anyone who invest real time in one weapon 

Think of it like in real life would u give one dolar to somebody who made you thousands ? (community)

THIS POST HAZ NOTHING TO DO WITH FORMA'S JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

I thought it was only 1 forma per weapon?  Is bit supposed to be more?

15 minutes ago, Xaranoth said:

Title: ANYONE GOT FORMA???

Op: DIS THREAD GOT NUTHIN TO DO WITH FORMA!!!

Me: ......wut.

Guys, remember OPs name. All his posts/threads follow this same mindset.

Dont ask, just keep walking.

The very earliest announcement mentioned a forma bundle for people with weapons being nerfed. They corrected that quickly, and said it would be one forma per weapon well before the update actually hit, but in some peoples minds a covenant had been formed. Stupid stuff like this is why game companies are so hesitant to make any kind of announcements. OP is just stirring the Kool-Aid.

Yes, people got formas for any weapon heavily changed in U20. It isn't a bug. It was as a compensation, a way to tweak our polarities to adjust our build to the new mechanics. It's not a trap, just DE listening to the previous feedbacks of the Community (about heavy changes being really hard to accept when there is no compensation). They are not forced to do this. The EULA and ToS both state that the game can change at any time and that DE doesn't have to compensate for said changes.

Also, like said by other people: make clear and accurate titles.

Please create threads with a constructive purpose. Thank you.

Radial Disarm.