Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI freeze when trying to change back attachment

BenzinNinJa

!!! THERE IS A WORKAROUND !!!

On 4/1/2017 at 9:26 AM, Kishon said:

I have found a possible cause for this problem.

If you have set your Frames, Weapons etc. to be sorted by "Focus Lens", trying to access your accessories after that will cause your UI to freeze.

Setting the sort to any of the other 4 options will allow you to access your accessories normally.

Check your sorting criteria, and see if it's Focus Lens.

Wanted to try out the new Syandana, but then my UI froze.

Luckily I was in a team, and a member was able to start a mission which un-bugged my UI, but when I tried again afterwards it froze again.

7rqJENf.jpg

Edited by BenzinNinJa

the game loses all functionality when changing

a.) warframe animations

b.) syandana and armor

c.) warframe skins

d.) primary and melee skins. (can change secondary for some reason)

e.) also melee accessories

f.) sentinel attachments

g.) melee holstering

verifying and optimizing cache does nothing. The following is my previous post about this

Edited by Cephalon_Esrius
added melee holstering

1 hour ago, Cephalon_Esrius said:

the game loses all functionality when changing

a.) warframe animations

b.) syandana and armor

c.) warframe skins

d.) primary and melee skins. (can change secondary for some reason)

e.) also melee accessories

f.) sentinel attachments

g.) melee holstering

verifying and optimizing cache does nothing. The following is my previous post about this

Yep exactly the same here ^

i have the  same problem and submitted a ticket 2 or 4 days ago, i submitted 2 tickets on 2 different bugs

i hope more than anyone here that this gets fixed before april so my little bro can play it fully and get his first scarf

ill also post any updates on that ticket if you all would like

I am having the same issue It's pretty annoying, especially since I'll have 2 new frames tomorrow and I won't be able to put on an arcane syandana, or syndicate sigils. At that point the issue reaches beyond just cosmetics and is affecting game play, so I hope they take this seriously : /

Edited by PrecisionStrike
fixing grammar

13 hours ago, Cephalon_Esrius said:

it would be nice to be able to use the new syandana that we got soon

Well if you randomize it will eventually put it on your warframe, but I see where you were going with this. Can't wait until we get to customize again. Finally got Melodica lol (Octavia)  and I can't customize her like I'd like... Soon brother! Soooon!

Edited by FinSunvarriRah

20 hours ago, Cephalon_Esrius said:

I sent a ticket yesterday, it was closed and they said to post it on the forums but also thanked me for making them aware of the issue.

they replied to me yesterday asking me to submit an internet analysis report still waiting to hear from them again

Same thing is happening to me with all my cosmetics and frames.

After going to Appearance > Helmet, my UI becomes unclickable and I have to restart my game to get unstuck. This also happens for things like armor and syandanas, and is affecting all warframes except for Nyx as far as I can tell. I can't click on anything except the menu box in the upper left, and the keyboard becomes 100% unusable in-game.

Before clicking: http://i.imgur.com/iDEGccV.jpg 
After clicking: http://i.imgur.com/GG7Rfms.jpg

Sometimes I can blindly click my way to my dojo through the menu and then go back, but the arsenal UI blocks the "escape" menu. I have verified the cache through the launcher and through Steam, and then reinstalled the game, but I still can't access my cosmetics.

This started happening to me roughly a day after I started playing again for the first time in years. I can't equip the sigils for any of the syndicates, so this has effectively crippled my ability to play the game. However, it doesn't work while using Nyx?

Guess it's time to finish building this Nyx I've sat on!

In other news, though, the escape menu can't be brought up by button but can be clicked. I was able to use it partially to fix myself a few times, but it's not much consolation since it requires an area swap of some kind to fix the issue to resume play.