Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI freeze when trying to change back attachment

BenzinNinJa

I have found a possible cause for this problem.

If you have set your Frames, Weapons etc. to be sorted by "Focus Lens", trying to access your accessories after that will cause your UI to freeze.

Setting the sort to any of the other 4 options will allow you to access your accessories normally.

Check your sorting criteria, and see if it's Focus Lens.

On 4/1/2017 at 9:26 AM, Kishon said:

I have found a possible cause for this problem.

If you have set your Frames, Weapons etc. to be sorted by "Focus Lens", trying to access your accessories after that will cause your UI to freeze.

Setting the sort to any of the other 4 options will allow you to access your accessories normally.

Check your sorting criteria, and see if it's Focus Lens.

I can confirm that I was sorting by Lens when it kept freezing.
Now I've changed to sorting by name, and the freezing has stopped.

Good going man!

1 minute ago, BenzinNinJa said:

I'll edit the OP and quote you there.
Big colorful letters and all.

Whoops. Yeah, do help me do that. It'll help everyone notice it and solve this issue.

Edited by Kishon

Having the same issue. Game-breaking part of it is that you can not even change regalia and earn standing with other syndicates.

An easy way to unfreeze the game without Alt+F4 is to click the top-left menu with your mouse, select "Communication - Clan - Dojo". This doesent solve the bug, but its faster than relogging.

Edit: Noticed the fix. These forums are not too handy. Thx Kishon.

Edited by -CM-False

Shout-out to @Kishon for finding this repro!! We are looking into this problem, hopefully we have a fix for you soon. Look out for a future Hotfix!

Also since this is my "first" post as staff a small introduction. Some people might already know me under my old username "Saske92" or "Saske". I have been playing Warframe for four years and had been a Community Moderator for the last two. Recently I joined the team in their London office and you will probably see me a lot around here in the bug section of the Forums. Enough said, see you in space Tenno! :lotus: 

Edited by [DE]Saske

12 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Shout-out to @Kishon for finding this repro!! We are looking into this problem, hopefully we have a fix for you soon. Look out for a future Hotfix!

Also since this is my "first" post as staff a small introduction. Some people might already know me under my old username "Saske92" or "Saske". I have been playing Warframe for four years and had been a Community Moderator for the last two. Recently I joined the team in their London office and you will probably see me a lot around here in the bug section of the Forums. Enough said, see you in space Tenno! :lotus: 

similar bug like this is currently avoided from changing your sort option from "Focus Lens" to anything but that when you're selecting a frame/weapon
might help with debug :clap:

Edited by Roominashum
this is just from what ive read/heard, dunno if it actually helps since i never had any of these issues

54 minutes ago, Netzwerkfehler said:

I can´t fashion frame and browse large parts of the market for over a week now.

Usually fashion frame is fixed very quickly $$$$$$

Are the devs aware of this?

A DE staff member posted a response literally two posts above yours.
Also, solution is a bit further up and in the OP :)