Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks DE for the best "prime" Syandana

Kuestenjung

The Syanadana looks nice.  Doubt I'll abandon the Nsaru for it though.

41 minutes ago, Ker-Blammo said:

But the facepalm was for you not understanding the sarcasm in the original post you commented on by Zenviscerator. :clem:

To be fair, I had a hard time catching any sarcasm off that post and was a little confused by the facepalm reaction Ap's post earned.  

Joys of digital format, hard to catch inflection and such when people don't make it obvious by stating "this is sarcasm"

Edited by MagPrime

7 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

It has flesh physics. The cosmetic imo was ruined by this

Yeah, at least it's not like the space rubber physics from the Kuva Braid. It does move close to what the Kuva Cloak does: a fruit roll-up.

And the Dex Nouchali Syandana likes to stay "inward" when swaying to-and-fro. That's really odd. You'd kinda expect the Syandana to lash out a bit if you're turning a full 360, but the Syandana has some sort of magnetic pull to your Warframe's calves.

I highly doubt I'll replace my Cycuta Prime Syandana with an Arcane Grace Set attached to it with the Dex Nouchali Syandana. Same for the Misa Prime Syandana and Uru Prime Syandana with the same treatment. And I have the Arcturus, Maharliqa, and Teplo Syandanas with Arcane Energize, really doubtful any of those will be replaced with this with my Fashionframe sense.

Or... Hmm. Gosh... I don't know...

I think all of you are missing the bigger picture.

Why choose one over the other when you can have them all.

KEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEEK

Seriously though, the Dex Syandana is GREAT. The way it goes on Primes and non Primes and how little it conflicts with anything is really good.

Extra shot out for returning to the original Syandana concept of scarf. Even if this one is halwfay through a cape :P

5 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I think all of you are missing the bigger picture.

Why choose one over the other when you can have them all.

KEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEEK

Seriously though, the Dex Syandana is GREAT. The way it goes on Primes and non Primes and how little it conflicts with anything is really good.

Extra shot out for returning to the original Syandana concept of scarf. Even if this one is halwfay through a cape :P

Well, you can make all of the dex items look prime. The Dex Sybaris is the best at achieving that, though.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I like it, looks pretty decent on my "Dexcalibur" (all-purple Excalibro), and my Banshee prime. I hope we get a matching armour set next year to complete the look!

I did an Atlantis Mag look with it, works well. ^.^

This syndana looks really amazing, probably among best syndanas AVAILABLE IN GAME atm, if we remove syndanas that actually cost 140 frikkin dollars to get(!!) yes they are nice, not THAT nice tywm, or tennogen real money, this is among best there is, no doubt. With pakal, my favorite syndana atm, pakal has grace, this got energize. 

11 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Then next time don't respond to the comment with a facepalm. Just respond to the OP.

giphy.gif

It's like the community has to beat the satire into your brain or something.

16 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

giphy.gif

Opinions must be so appalling for you to accept. Posts like your's really make me wish we could downvote on here.

I don't think you actually want that, you would have a horde of people who would purposely decide they don't like you and down vote ALL your posts. Good bye having a lot of up votes lol.

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)RevenantRequiem said:

Have you SEEN the glory or uru prime?? Or are you blind?

My eyes feel very well, thanks for taking care about them. ;)

Uru prime is pretty BUT Misa prime is better, IMO this is the most beautiful syandana.