Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's anthem thougts

Machnas

Hello fellows Tennos,

I won't bring wonderfuls new ideas or hard criticize this update, but I want to say that Octavia's anthem is a really good update if you compare to other olds updates.

Sooo.. I can't be the only one?

(Spoiler quest)

I did Octavia's quest and I just loved it, especially the last fight that I found very original. Nidus' quest was very boring, but this quest!! easy, simple, and funny!

I'd really love more mechanics like that in the future. Jumping to recreate mandachord song with sentients, big laser and cephalons was just perfect.

Maybe DE could make a new raid like that? What do you thinks?

Plus Limbo is now way more fun to play. And Octavia is strong , very strong,... kinda op.., and modable in different ways.

Seriously, you just press your 4 keys and tadaam!!  An INSANE boost of damage for you allies , giving invisibility (bonus damage of course) and if you have Nidus and/or Equinox, it's just Kreygasm....  Without mention a worthy, proper, worthy, whatever you want CC

I just did a random axi defense, got a Nidus and boost damage by 660%, only with intensify and blind rage.

PLEASE someone tell me they tested to boost AMP at maximum damage capacity, and if it the case, could they tell me? Thanks I'm curious about it.

So I'd like to have you point of view about:  - Octavia, possible near change from DE (little nerf like Nidus or what you'd change), good combo with other frame, builds(?)

- Octavia's anthem quest

- How to play new Limbo (very interesting but unless CC I don't see what to do)

Thanks

(Sorry for potato english)

Edited by Machnas

1 hour ago, Machnas said:

I did Octavia's quest and I just loved it, especially the last fight that I found very original. Nidus' quest was very boring, but this quest!! easy, simple, and funny!

They ending to Octavia's quest was mind shatteringly beautiful and epic as hell. They NEED to do more like it.