Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you Digital Extremes & The Warframe Community!

-MortisThorne-

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

Thank you DE, for 4+ years of hard work and commitment to making sure your players are entertained, for maintaining such a beautiful game with an incredible story and satisfying gameplay. Thank you for the amazing updates and copious amounts of hotfixes. Thank you for the right to self expression and endless customization possibilities that reside within Fashion Frame. Thank you for a whopping 157 Prime Times, and 89 Devstreams, for answering our questions and concerns. Thank you for the astounding quests, the laughter and the tears.

Thank you to the Guides of The Lotus, Chat Moderators AND Forum Moderators for being so helpful and friendly when players are in need, for your perseverance and patience with the troublesome ones, and your dedication to making sure our community stays together. Thank you for being one of the most kind hearted and supportive communities I've ever been apart of.

Thank you for the best 2 years and 8 months of my life.

Racking up 9k steam hours (6k in mission) and counting, I still can't bring myself to stop. Warframe has been my favorite game from the moment I started, ever since I was "pressured" by some old friends to play, now they don't play anymore and I'm still going strong. I've made many amazing friends and formed wonderful relationships along the way, I honestly think my life would be 10x more boring without this game and I wouldn't be as happy as I am today. It's helped me escape from the bullsh*t that life has thrown my way. I still tear up with excitement for every prime trailer or hype page and I've even made a new account so I could experience everything (especially every quest) all over again. My emotional attachment to this game is almost sad like an obsession, but I don't care because it makes me happy.

So as if saying it 9 times wasn't enough, THANK YOU for everything, Cheers to 4 years, and hopefully many more to come! <3

PS: The Dex Nouchali Syandana is really nice so thank you for that as well! 

.eJwVyEEOhCAMAMC_8ABooa3oZwxBgiYqRLons3_ 

Edited by -MortisThorne-
Forum Mods need some love too <3

4 minutes ago, unReal71 said:

I get a tear in my eyes every time I read a post like this. It's nice to see appreciative posts now and then despite all the salt lately.

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

Have a +1 and thank you for the post, it's good to see someone enjoying themselves.

Seems like they weren't getting enough love recently due to the recent updates and doomsayers, and although I can get pretty salty with them on occasions I still felt the need to show how grateful I am to everyone within Warframe. Have a good one y'all <3

+1 To you Mortis :heart:

34 minutes ago, -MortisThorne- said:

Warframe has been my favorite game from the moment I started, ever since I was "pressured" by some old friends to play

Hm..It seems I may need to start pressuring more of my friends to play. :p

Edited by Owlski
changed text heart to the real deal cause op is da real mvp

22 minutes ago, Phailberry said:

^__^

<3 :3

20 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Lotta salt lately. Very refreshing to see such posts as these every now and again.

it was refreshing to make it honestly!

19 minutes ago, Owlski said:

+1 To you Mortis <3

Hm..It seems I may need to start pressuring more of my friends to play. :p

Yus, awaken more Tenno! <3 and ty :D

Edited by -MortisThorne-

I was actually introduced to Warframe by my brother cause he saw a friend of his play it. And now i cant get enough of the game even though i initially thought i would become bored and quit in the matter of hours.

Edited by Serbian2G

10 minutes ago, Tobiah said:

<3 you mortis always happy when i  see you about

Hi Tobiah! back at ya! <3 <3

10 minutes ago, Serbian2G said:

I was actually introduced to Warframe by my brother cause he saw a friend of his play it. And now i cant get enough of the game even though i initially thought i would become bored and quit in the matter of hours.

Same here! I'm still surprised how far I've come

9 minutes ago, Arniox said:

+1

hear hear

ty :D

2 minutes ago, (PS4)RyanRFC12345 said:

I don't have a good way with words, but I want to thank you for the post, so... Stay classy, Tenno

Stay classy, comrade <3

4 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

You guys are cool too. 

4 hours ago, -MortisThorne- said:

Ah yes! THANK YOU TOO! The real MVP's, forums can be a mess!

4 hours ago, Owlski said:

Don't cry, have some love!  :heart::inlove::heart:
(also your avatar matches perfectly with your post right now)

Hahah I was just playin, but thanks!

4 hours ago, -MortisThorne- said:

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

Thank you DE, for 4+ years of hard work and commitment to making sure your players are entertained, for maintaining such a beautiful game with an incredible story and satisfying gameplay. Thank you for the amazing updates and copious amounts of hotfixes. Thank you for the right to self expression and endless customization possibilities that reside within Fashion Frame. Thank you for a whopping 157 Prime Times, and 89 Devstreams, for answering our questions and concerns. Thank you for the astounding quests, the laughter and the tears.

Thank you to the Guides of The Lotus, Chat Moderators AND Forum Moderators for being so helpful and friendly when players are in need, for your perseverance and patience with the troublesome ones, and your dedication to making sure our community stays together. Thank you for being one of the most kind hearted and supportive communities I've ever been apart of.

Thank you for the best 2 years and 8 months of my life.

Racking up 9k steam hours (6k in mission) and counting, I still can't bring myself to stop. Warframe has been my favorite game from the moment I started, ever since I was "pressured" by some old friends to play, now they don't play anymore and I'm still going strong. I've made many amazing friends and formed wonderful relationships along the way, I honestly think my life would be 10x more boring without this game and I wouldn't be as happy as I am today. It's helped me escape from the bullsh*t that life has thrown my way. I still tear up with excitement for every prime trailer or hype page and I've even made a new account so I could experience everything (especially every quest) all over again. My emotional attachment to this game is almost sad like an obsession, but I don't care because it makes me happy.

So as if saying it 9 times wasn't enough, THANK YOU for everything, Cheers to 4 years, and hopefully many more to come! <3

PS: The Dex Nouchali Syandana is really nice so thank you for that as well! 

.eJwVyEEOhCAMAMC_8ABooa3oZwxBgiYqRLons3_ 

The community wouldn't be what it is now without amazing people like you. Thank you Tenno:heart: