Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Store Plat Prices

ShooshyGooge

You cats probably want to look at plat amount/price tiers vs. on PC. I kNOW other games on Xbox/PS4 are @#&*(ish money wise but you guys aren't exclusive to ps4/xbox you are also competing against other F2P PC offerings... Might wanna asses value vs. cost to stay competitive and keep player base high. we're only talking +/- 10% or so as I said just saying as an experienced gamer you fellas are a little on the high side. Weekly deals of various bonuses/discounts would be wise to consider. Console and PC gamers are very different markets if make a bit of adjustment you'll probably make more money, and keep more players active.

You can get 25/50/75 % discounts on platinum prices on PC via the log in rewards.

Consoles get 25/50/75 % off tickets that reduce the cost of items in the market for 1 purchase (tennogen and bundles excluded).

Dravo in the relay's discounts items with a different item pretty much every day.

There are also special global discounts (on both platinum prices and in-game item costs in the market) during certain holidays like Easter, Christmas etc.

You can also trade with other players for platinum and other in-game items.

You can also "win" platinum during one of DE's live-streams, 3 weekly, 1 bi-weekly.

Not sure what else they can do since they seem to be doing pretty much everything apart from actually lowering the base price (without discounts applied).

The base prices are pretty ridiculous; that's why most people just don't buy things from the market and they do just fine.

There isn't a need for many things on the market except cosmetics, which the price is alright for given it's a F2P game and they have to charge more to the few since not everyone is spending. You might buy forma bundles or potatoes on there as well, but they are also pretty cheap. Other than that most of your plat will go to just buying stuff at more reasonable prices from other players.

Honestly I find I can get more for my money in this game than most F2P games I have played simply because you can buy from players instead of the system for most things.

4 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Dravo in the relay's discounts items with a different item pretty much every day.

Gotta say though, Darvo is quite unreliable.

He might have a 90% off deal that runs out in 15 minutes, leaving him with no item to sell for the entire day, so unless you keep track of his deal reset, you will probably miss it, or he will have a truly atrocious deal like 10% off on the Skana or some other starter weapon, which almost noone gets.