Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New game

(XBOX)All Stolen

5 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Wow, do you just hang around on these forums to make pejorative comments about DE's games design and business practices?

Can you explain how it's not a cash cow or why should they make a new game?

6 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

Can you explain how it's not a cash cow or why should they make a new game?

I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with you, I was just wondering why you play Warframe if you feel that way about how DE are running it?

Or if you don't play Warframe, why post on these forums?

22 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with you, I was just wondering why you play Warframe if you feel that way about how DE are running it?

Or if you don't play Warframe, why post on these forums?

My intention is to deviate this game from a mere Skinner's box to a proper game with balance and better gameplay, I don't think this game should be a cookieclicker game. 

Even they made huge profit the effort on the gameplay itself is so small compared to the effort on monetizing new items, overpriced and bloated is the current state of wf. 

Well forum is the place for sharing thoughts, isn't it? I just enjoy trying to punch Gaussian distribution rather than let it do the job.

Edited by Volinus7

9 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

I don't think this game should be a cookieclicker game.

A lot of people use that analogy implying that Cookie Clicker is a game about clicking; it's not, it's a game of strategy, if you're furiously clicking the big cookie you're doing it seriously wrong. :wink:

21 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

A lot of people use that analogy implying that Cookie Clicker is a game about clicking; it's not, it's a game of strategy, if you're furiously clicking the big cookie you're doing it seriously wrong. :wink:

You don't even have to click, you can just read a meta sheet from someone and imagine that you already cleared the game faster than 95% of players who blindly click without doing math, ironic. 

The essence of action game lies in dynamic environment and reflex of player not something like stacking enough meta/cheese and steamroll everything.

Edited by Volinus7