Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Tag System

Pheoniz

My suggestion is to implement a marking system in the Void Relic Relic selection screen.

What I am requesting is that when clicking a specific type of void relic, among the refinement options is also an option named "mark as favorite" Which will mark the relic type as a favorite, and create a different tab in the relic types where only the ones marked as favorite will appear. As an example, say I want the Kavasa Prime Buckle, so I mark Lith K1, Axi K1, and Axi B1 relics as my favorites, so I can easily access the relics for the items that I deem a priority.

I believe that this can help with the organization of relics based on the user's priority, and would be a helpful tool in the game, especially for when people log in and need a jog of memory for what they are looking for, and where they can get it. I would like to also suggest that if this were to be implemented, favorite relics will still remain in the favorite list when you're out of them, but reveal to you that you have none, to remind you what to look out for if you run out of relics.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Final_Dragon01 said:

also, sort by vaulted.

keep dreaming, been asking for this since relics came out.  DE ignores it and some players actually refute the suggestion saying "just remember everything har har!".