Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosetisen's Workshop - Excalibur, Garuda, Khora WIP

PROSETISEN

13 hours ago, PROSETISEN said:

Here is WIP pic of night part:moon:
Day status - 40%

DBTe3MjXkAAjPry.jpg:large

That looks AMAZING!

I'll be completely honest, I'm digging the helmet the most out of everything here, It looks very similar to a visor, and I love that!

On 6/13/2017 at 10:10 AM, PROSETISEN said:

Day form is almost finished :)

DCN3C_cWAAEu2xd.jpg:large

Aw man! I LOVE your work and this skin looks amazing both on the Night Form (my favorite form to play) and the day form (which looks pretty sweet with your skin). I really hope you are able to finish it in time for Round 9. That would be so AWESOME!!!

You have shown the community that it is possible to make an Equinox skin for Tennogen.

Now I just need to get a job so I can buy this skin when it comes out (hopefully in round 9).

---

Did anyone else hear Rebecca on the DevStream (#94) mention this. Unless there is another Equinox skin being worked on, I am pretty sure she was talking about this one.

9 hours ago, PROSETISEN said:

Equinox Finished http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=950871547 More pics today

Hope you guys like it:)

DCunRyfXcAIWsJX.jpg:large

Oh, that looks so much better than the default skin. 

Great work!

Normally I don't like the 'masculine aspect' of Equi' at all, but you actually made it look good. Very nice work on those rings that hang down on the front there.

I'll absolutely be needing this when it drops. ;-)

Cheers!
~R~

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Latiac said:

Any progress on that Saryn skin? Is that still a side project you'll be working on at all or has that been abandoned? Just curious.

Saryn already done, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=838241236 But the result is different from the original concept.

Later I'll try to make an alternative helmet in the form of a witch hat like on concept :)

• 2 weeks later...