Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosetisen's Workshop - Excalibur, Garuda, Khora WIP

PROSETISEN

On 02.07.2017 at 6:24 PM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Prosetisen would you ever consider making a skin for banshee?    

I would really like it, but someday, probably just make a helmet. 

On 11.07.2017 at 4:37 AM, SwagDestroyer999 said:

Hey Prosetisen! Do you think you're ever going to make a skin for Nekros or Hydroid? I would really love to see them get some love! Keep up the amazing work! <3

I think first it is worthwhile to wait for the Hydroid Prime. It will be difficult to surpass him.

Nekros, maybe even this year :)

On 01.07.2017 at 0:53 PM, Vlada91 said:

Nice job,so whats next? Excal or different frame?

There so many Excals, If I have a completely fresh idea then I implement ;)

suggestion: between those parts that look like skin and reveal lets say the underlying "flesh" maybe show some things resembling bones a bit. put a glowing dust/fire SFX at one open side of the helmet and on the open side of the ribcage which is the same color as the energy. kind of a headless rider theme. thats at least the vibe i get from it even though she ofc has a head. or even better give all the open areas a glowing dust SFX. i only got a slight idea how much extra work such SFXs are but maybe ur allowed to and want to. i mean its halloween and i guess everyone is extra hyped about some spooky, dark tennogen. maybe u want to be extra thourough.

in any case if u do a nicely horrifying valkyr consider it sold at least once : P

the asymmetrical rugged parts of the very left are making it rly unique imo. i would keep the torn ends connected with each other tho otherwise ud need a flappy object...what keeps the loose, torn ends sticking to her i mean ? the helm also needs that asymmetrical torn area imo unless u planned it anyway since WIP, just saying tho. that aside it looks nice so far. would love some "fleshy" or "gory" stuff beneath the torn parts to make it rly horrifying imo but still already a pretty neat design.

greetings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...