Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Host Migration/Connection Lost

Toastc

Recently I've been getting host migrations and connection lost prompts constantly whenever I join a mission. The migration begins right as I load in the mission but before that my loading screen freezes mid loading for a couple of seconds then loads me with every other player running in place. Soon after the game notifies me of a host migration/connection lost either leaving me alone in the mission or kicking me from the group.

Any clue on what could be causing this?

EVERY SINGLE TIME I manually invite people to MY party to farm mutagen samples, I'm the one who launches the mission and right after team agreed to go and mission about to load I see messages that all my team members left and (sometimes just host migrated) on loading screen they get back connected to me one by one. 

I've been experiencing this exactly for months and it was really infuriating. Network analysis says all systems nominal, there are exceptions in firewall to the UDP ports, reinstalled,  idk what else to do. 

Edited by Hypersmith
Adding something else I tried

This has been a big issue for quite some time for multiple players, myself included. Many times I cannot begin or join a game without receiving the "Connection to host lost" thing. This has persisted through multiple updates and nothing I do seems to fix it. The only small relief I get is if I am able to start a game solo and other people join in the game after I have already started the mission. I cannot begin the mission with them already in my party or the game will kick either me or them. This problem even occurs when playing with people who are close to my area such as clanmates of mine.

Please look into some sort of fix for this.

Edited by rampage787
Adding links to similar threads

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just spent about 20 minutes in a extraction, part way through I got a host migraction, I got put back into the game thankfully, then towards the end, got another host migration while I was on my last excavator. Had one guy waiting at the exit, I just wanted to finish the last one. As soon as we got back from the host migration, it forced us to extract. I wouldn't mind if it didn't completely screw me over. I didn't get anything at all. No exp, no items/mods. Nothing. I tried restarted the game to see if it was a bug, but nah. Still nothing.

9lc8kv3.jpg