Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void and resources

midtarget

So after the second dream, you get a focus lens, which I stupidly put on a primary and sold it, so now, looking back, there are lots of places not being played anymore, such as mercury, Venus, and earth, while Mercury and Venus both have common tilesets, (which make no sense), earth has no reason to come back to it, as well as void, I can't do TWW yet(not strong enough) so I don't have access to sorties, and it's hard to find a trade for lens, so I believe there should be higher level nodes on earth with more neurodes drops and perhaps some boost because no one really goes to earth anymore, and it's the only planet with earth tileset, which is sad because I don't have a reason to play a beautiful, greatly reworked tileset, also, some of the higher levels in the void (25+) could drop focus lens, letting second dream players get more lens, and stop diluting sortie drop tables, focus lens can be really annoying for post- TWW players, looking for rivens, and post SD players can't improve their gear and let them improve their greatest weapon, I don't see too many major problems with that.