Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partner Glyphs - Wave 11.5

Star_K1ller

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, PETI258 said:

A lot of Glyphs has been released with POE.
I think you should update it with the permanent codes first then add the partners.
@Star_K1ller-TheGlyphKing Do you have the exact number of currently available ones?

On 10/14/2017 at 6:18 PM, --Dr.Stein-- said:

Will the post update with the release of new glyphs?

I will update this post and my guiderino on Friday as I have alot of uni work/midterms this week, so ive been focusing on that. So far I have just under 30 of the new wave of Glyphs but there were over 60 added. Im getting an official list from Taylor later today so ill update this post with all that added info!

• Like 1

You should considering cropping up the single glyph images to show 'just' the glyph cause HOLY SMOKES. I guess however these forums are setup. Images even hidden away in 'spoilers' will load ALL AT ONCE. So uh.. the post is taking a LOOOONG time to load ALLLLLL of these images. Yeesh..

4 hours ago, Chihuly said:

You should considering cropping up the single glyph images to show 'just' the glyph cause HOLY SMOKES. I guess however these forums are setup. Images even hidden away in 'spoilers' will load ALL AT ONCE. So uh.. the post is taking a LOOOONG time to load ALLLLLL of these images. Yeesh..

I havent ever had that issue but ill take it into consideration.

Edited by Star_K1ller-TheGlyphKing

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2017 at 8:06 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

Recently completed my 140/140 glyphs! I wanted to put my collection into gif format.

52935aed5f6b114e263476cb9fbd6682.gif

Yes, that is around 82 Pedestal Primes behind the glyphs in the back :wink: 

Thats about double the amount of pedestal primes I have, nice touch on placing your glyphs on them. Im going to need to move mine soon, the wall is basically full..

Edited by Star_K1ller-TheGlyphKing
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Star_K1ller-TheGlyphKing said:

Thats about double the amount of pedestal primes I have, nice touch on placing your glyphs on them. Im going to need to move mine soon, the wall is basically full..

haha! I want to push Rebecca to give us more ship space. Even if it costs plat like Riven slots :(

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Le 19.11.2017 à 04:06, --Q--Voltage a dit :

Recently completed my 140/140 glyphs! I wanted to put my collection into gif format.

52935aed5f6b114e263476cb9fbd6682.gif

Yes, that is around 82 Pedestal Primes behind the glyphs in the back :wink: 

hi, very cool set up the pedestal, it will be possible for you to look into the Orbiter?

• 3 weeks later...

some of glyph from giveaway, i just feel like from 2018 to 2025+...

chance is if i wanna collect all of it takes while like

i've been trying to get makarimorph and Shy and others trying to win giveaway and rng is just so low like 0.0000001%

when there's about 1-700+ people watching from starting streaming in Twitch or watching Youtube Live 0:00:00 to 1:xx:xx

its just "ugh, i'll never win" then Giveaway is over the person says "i'll never win" just won jackpot and person gets so hyped about it... like i wish i was him >.<

7 hours ago, Vs-Anna- said:

some of glyph from giveaway, i just feel like from 2018 to 2025+...

chance is if i wanna collect all of it takes while like

i've been trying to get makarimorph and Shy and others trying to win giveaway and rng is just so low like 0.0000001%

when there's about 1-700+ people watching from starting streaming in Twitch or watching Youtube Live 0:00:00 to 1:xx:xx

its just "ugh, i'll never win" then Giveaway is over the person says "i'll never win" just won jackpot and person gets so hyped about it... like i wish i was him >.<

Its definitely an RNG thing, just stick with it & eventually the hype around certain Glyphs die down & theyre easier to get!