Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partner Glyphs - Wave 11.5

Star_K1ller

The rest of wave 3 I dont have currently, im either uncertain how they are giving out their codes or they arent english content creators so getting them may be super challenging, the unavailable glyphs are glyphs that are in the game files but DE hasnt given the content creators codes for them to distribute hence unavailable.

25 minutes ago, Star_K1ller said:

wgrates, esp4him and danielthedemon give their glyphs away through giveaways on stream, good luck

danielthedemon, mrbeargaming, tygastripe, darkslayer313 give theirs away to subs as well

shy gives hers to patreons only

kingkongdonk does giveaways from his twitch group

vgwfr and tanchan drop codes through twitter

i dont think DK has anymore codes, lokenplays definitely doesnt have more codes and doesnt have any left (im also never getting this glyph sadly)

iflynn has more codes but no word on where he is giving them out 

oh ok, tyvm for the info

9 hours ago, Star_K1ller said:

wgrates, esp4him and danielthedemon give their glyphs away through giveaways on stream, good luck

danielthedemon, mrbeargaming, tygastripe, darkslayer313 give theirs away to subs as well

shy gives hers to patreons only

kingkongdonk does giveaways from his twitch group

vgwfr and tanchan drop codes through twitter

i dont think DK has anymore codes, lokenplays definitely doesnt have more codes and doesnt have any left (im also never getting this glyph sadly)

iflynn has more codes but no word on where he is giving them out 

alright, since I last talked. I got iflynns, mogamu's, trainyTv's, and frozenballz. Now only a bunch more to go. Slowly going through them:

Spoiler

1389421b2e2c1622f61eab2474e781a5.jpg

2 hours ago, Arniox said:

alright, since I last talked. I got iflynns, mogamu's, trainyTv's, and frozenballz. Now only a bunch more to go. Slowly going through them:

Hide contents

1389421b2e2c1622f61eab2474e781a5.jpg

wait how did you get iflynns, i thought i wasnt handing them out yet?

9 hours ago, Star_K1ller said:

wait how did you get iflynns, i thought i wasnt handing them out yet?

he sent it to me :)

1ae168707b0a40b1c2dfed4dab33db25.png

blurred part of it for privacy reasons. But yeah, iFlynn is a pretty awesome guy :)

also, got DanieltheDemons now as well:

Spoiler

c12af96fbd1994c721e5a5be7ed075ba.jpg

Edited by Arniox

22 minutes ago, Arniox said:

he sent it to me :)

1ae168707b0a40b1c2dfed4dab33db25.png

blurred part of it for privacy reasons. But yeah, iFlynn is a pretty awesome guy :)

also, got DanieltheDemons now as well:

Hide contents

c12af96fbd1994c721e5a5be7ed075ba.jpg

Yeah I got one from flynn too, im hoping to get a few tomorrow, we'll see.

1 minute ago, Francois878 said:

Little known fact- This is actually strongly discouraged by DE...

She has done a few giveaways in the past, mainly within our clan but yeah I can see why DE would be disgruntled by that. Kind of like streamers who dont do giveaways and only give their glyphs to subs.

Just now, Star_K1ller said:

She has done a few giveaways in the past, mainly within our clan but yeah I can see why DE would be disgruntled by that. Kind of like streamers who dont do giveaways and only give their glyphs to subs.

Yea, DE doesn't want streamers to guarantee glyphs to subs on account of codes being limited. Setting up any sort of guaranteed glyph requirement is a big NONO... 

3 minutes ago, Francois878 said:

Yea, DE doesn't want streamers to guarantee glyphs to subs on account of codes being limited. Setting up any sort of guaranteed glyph requirement is a big NONO... 

Well guaranteeing glyphs to subs is all right... if you are doing giveaways so being a sub isnt the ONLY way to get one but yeah, makes sense.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

meeh want one of Shy , but its damn impossible to get one :( 

i'm supporting her on patron. So I have a very high chance of getting one. I didn't get it this Sunday giveaway. But she's doing another on Monday. If you support her now, you can get in :P

4 hours ago, PETI258 said:

How did you manage to get Loken's glyph?

The DE dev in charge of glyph distribution, Drew, out of his own volition messaged me on twitter asking if I wanted a LokenPlays glyph, I said hell yeah of course but I dont know if it was a 1 time thing. You would need to take that up with drew.

3 minutes ago, Star_K1ller said:

The DE dev in charge of glyph distribution, Drew, out of his own volition messaged me on twitter asking if I wanted a LokenPlays glyph, I said hell yeah of course but I dont know if it was a 1 time thing. You would need to take that up with drew.

Alright when I will be 1 away from completion I will try to get one if Loken doesn't return to the game.

5 hours ago, DopingMD said:

is there any way to get some of those glyphs? :)

Yeah, most of them are still available from content creators, you need to be a part of their communities, enter some giveaways and perhaps you'll win one, keep in mind you need to do that for each glyph... good luck :D

• 2 weeks later...