Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partner Glyphs - Wave 11.5

Star_K1ller

• 1 month later...

Yeah I honestly don't care about the YouTubers I get the glyph codes from honestly they are annoying and really just trash warframe when they don't get special treatment or when anything changes they don't like.

Plus I'm reading you need to basically worship the ground some of those YouTubers walk on to get a glyph... pft have some decency people.

Oh cool a throw up bunny, that's what I saw. Know what in would pay platinum for: to use my clan logo as a glyph.

I'd actually check out the channels of creators that give away a glyph without stupid hoops over others any day 

• Like 2

hace 23 horas, Dabnician dijo:

Yeah I honestly don't care about the YouTubers I get the glyph codes from honestly they are annoying and really just trash warframe when they don't get special treatment or when anything changes they don't like.

Plus I'm reading you need to basically worship the ground some of those YouTubers walk on to get a glyph... pft have some decency people.

Oh cool a throw up bunny, that's what I saw. Know what in would pay platinum for: to use my clan logo as a glyph.

I'd actually check out the channels of creators that give away a glyph without stupid hoops over others any day 

To say that in a certain way you are right, unfortunately some partners use a stupid, tedious way even in some cases abusive, luckily not all are abusive, most give them away, post on their social networks, etc. It seems that some partners have trouble distributing their glyph code without more, I remember that those codes are promotional for your channel for your followers, subscribers and in general for anyone who follows their content, DE allow some to profit with a simple promotional code ! it seems to me correct to obtain it with subscription, a certain amount of hours in the channel or simple raffles, but not to profit!

Edited by -Prodygy-

• 3 weeks later...
hace 20 horas, (PS4)Satonaka_CP4 dijo:

YES thats it! Thats the stance! I have a Husky and this is as close as I'll probably get to a husky glyph lol. Now let's hope its not too difficult to get, thanks for the heads up 🙂

Win a Sweepstakes or Sub / Accumulate "60H" on your Twitch channel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
En 21/12/2018 a las 14:21, Wyrmius_Prime dijo:

¡Esa es una maldita colección! ¿Hay códigos globales para estos?

923c7a57fdef271872224d1e44f80218.png 51ffb8e32890dd965acff707526c4fc6.png

no, for CGs_Knackie randomly post codes in the description box of your videos in youtu and for Zakguo 3000 zuva your in-stream currency in twitch

Edited by -Prodygy-

201823000528.png

Could you please update your links for my Glyph please to these, iv re-branded from "ChrisIsHD"

Twitch: http://twitch.tv/CruxedKat
Twitter http://twitter.com/CruxedKat 
Instagram: http://instagram.com/CruxedKat 
Youtube: http://youtube.com/CruxedKat 

Also here's the methods for earning my glyph

Long method (40hour's)
Come join the community lurk if needs be in the channel and earn your lives (the streams currency) and the head over to my rewards (run the !rewards command) store and spend accrued lives (You earn one every 10mins, 40 Hours total)

Short method (Subscribing)
Subscribing will grant you instant access to my glyph whether i'm ONLINE or OFFLINE, Once you subscribe run the !rewards command and claim a glyph for your platform.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-16 at 4:23 PM, Buldozers said:

What happened to Senastra23 glyph? I see default Lotus glyph now. BTW, her twitch page now is QueenSenaa.

Came here to ask the same. Did she remove it herself? Lame if that's the case, it was a rather pretty glyph

hace 28 minutos, xarabas02 dijo:

Vine aquí para preguntar lo mismo. ¿Se lo quitó ella misma? Lame si ese es el caso, era un glifo bastante bonito

hello, my information is some error with the glyph, she herself was very surprised, she thought that DE removed her glyph from wf, but it seems to be just some error, it appears as a symbol of lotus, I suppose that in next updates it will be seen correctly, about his new "QueenSenaa" nick, he has been using that name for a long time

Queen-Senaa.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...