Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partner Glyphs - Wave 11.5

Star_K1ller

On 2018/2/28 at 9:06 PM, Cephalon-NyxSeyxern said:

just watch his stream and earn 100,000 point to redeem his glyph then you put your discord name then he whisper you with code, but i really doubt he "might" go for global glyph but probably not since few/some warframe partner are declining it ( example: Danielthedemon hit 50,000 follower and he denied his glyph to be global, so he decide to keep it how currently giveaway goes and remain the same)

And yes Brozime's glyph is global glyph now

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, (XB1)LovedAirplane92 said:

How to get SP00ERISM, BIKEMAN and SUMMIT1G as they all do not seem to be working.  Any way we can get these glyphs? Thank you!

it has to be valid code to make it work which is lead to error, its already expired thats DE fault side, global glyph should be last forever but *shrug*

for now you can't till DE fix it or you can try ask politely to warframe streamer for glyph if global glyph is no longer works ( worth a try unless streamer get triggered for whatsoever) 

7 hours ago, Serealtha-WarNySeyxern said:

it has to be valid code to make it work which is lead to error, its already expired thats DE fault side, global glyph should be last forever but *shrug*

for now you can't till DE fix it or you can try ask politely to warframe streamer for glyph if global glyph is no longer works ( worth a try unless streamer get triggered for whatsoever) 

If a partner with a universal glyph code had ended their partnership with DE, I assume their universal code gets disabled.

9 minutes ago, Star_K1ller-TheGlyphKing said:

If a partner with a universal glyph code had ended their partnership with DE, I assume their universal code gets disabled.

maybe maybe

On 4/10/2018 at 1:30 AM, (XB1)LovedAirplane92 said:

Would it be possible to update this into sections? PC/ XB1 and PS4? or simple  PC/Console ?  This way we would know which glyphs are not yet available on consoles? Thank you! 

you quoted wrong person, you quote to @Star_K1ller-TheGlyphKing about info, all i know so far few of new warframe partner only has PC code till console update comes, 

such as Lok_king_Macho his glyph is PC only and console has to wait till update.

On 2018-04-10 at 1:30 AM, (XB1)LovedAirplane92 said:

Would it be possible to update this into sections? PC/ XB1 and PS4? or simple  PC/Console ?  This way we would know which glyphs are not yet available on consoles? Thank you! 

7 hours ago, lWrathOfWarl said:

How can I get this glyph?

6 hours ago, Valiant said:

Think most of the image links are broken.

As I have mentioned, this forums post is literally just a post to show off what the glyphs look like & what ones I have/dont have. At the bottom of this post I have linked my other post, a guide on how to get all of these glyphs. If youre a console player just assume the last wave or 2 are not available yet, like the stagnation of your updates (usually 2~ weeks). Glyphs coming to consoles is random, so just check the guide on how to get the glyph and wait till its made available. Since this post is very picture heavy, it may just be not finished loading all of the pictures but they definitely arent broken.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
En 13/7/2018 a las 22:22, HansLuft778 dijo:

Hola chicos,

Vi el siguiente glifo en el juego y no pude encontrar al propietario en la lista oficial de socios. Le pregunté al tipo que está usando el glifo pero él no respondió.

Entonces ... ahora espero que alguien sepa quién es el dueño de esto.

2fPmdCI.png

Lok_King_Macho.jpg Lok_KingMacho
Edited by -Prodygy-
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Could you please update your links for my Glyph please to these, iv rebranded from "ChrisIsHD"

Twitch: http://twitch.tv/CruxedKat
Twitter http://twitter.com/CruxedKat 
Instagram: http://instagram.com/CruxedKat 
Youtube: http://youtube.com/CruxedKat 

Also here's the methods for earning my glyph

Long method (80hour's)
Come join the community lurk if needs be in the channel and earn your lives (the streams currency) and the head over to my rewards (run the !rewards command) store and spend accrued lives (You earn one every 10mins, 80 Hours total)

Short method (Subscribing)
Subscribing will grant you instant access to my glyph whether i'm ONLINE or OFFLINE, Once you subscribe run the !rewards command and claim a glyph for your platform.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
En 16/9/2018 a las 2:13, HaBaTeKa101 dijo:

Most of these are unavailable when redeeming

all global up to the current date:

Promotional codes or Promo-Code can only activate one code per account, the list will be updated each time they include a new promotional code. You can activate the codes from the Store in the game or from the Warframe page. Some codes are temporary and only work from time to time.

Spoiler

-FREESWORD

-BIKEMAN

-r/warframe

-PROFESSORBROMAN

-SUMMIT1G

-LYNXARIA

-ADMIRALBAHROO

-SP00NERISM

-OLDFRIEND

-IFLYNN

-LEGEND!