Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JacketUnHoly

On 3/30/2017 at 5:09 PM, Lluminate said:

...you don't see how weapons doing the wrong procs is a bad thing?

If I have a status-based primary, then I want corrosive on it against grineer. If I'm proccing radiation instead, that's a problem and is directly affecting my damage output. Maybe I have a slash-proc build, like that niche build for the Soma, but all I'm getting are random elemental procs that I 1. don't want and 2. have not built for.

Not to mention that this is clearly a bug and should be fixed regardless of if we can find a way to exploit it or not.

On 3/30/2017 at 5:57 PM, Timythedarkside said:

my mind would go nuts

Don't mind me being $&*&*#(%& and not reading the thread title yeah if it's procing the wrong weapon's damage i'd kms imagine fighting sentients lmaoo

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of bugs in Uranus since update 20, I've been having issues with my minimap not working right after exiting the water from Archwing mode, and I've also been having issues with my character being pushed back randomly by some invisible wall, forcing me to have to either jump or bullet jump just to be able to go forward. I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this problem, but please let me know if any of you have this same issue.

8 hours ago, Sm0kiT said:

Happens to me all the time since around U20. Was wondering why nobody else was experiencing this.

yeah, happens to me all the time also after U20. It seems to happen to clients only as well. I see it all the time when playing LOR. I read somewhere that it might be related to having rivens equipped. Next time I do LOR I wont take any rivens and see if problem persists.