Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sound So Quiet I Almost Can't Hear It *Resolved*

AbleRunnerEli

*issue was resolved*

So just yesterday I started having a bug where my in game sound is so quiet, I almost can't hear it at all. My computers fan, which is extreamly quiet is loud enough to make me not be aboe to hear anything in game. The problem also persists when I plug my headphones in. I would say the volume is probably close to being at about a 1-5% sound level. I have all in game volume options maxed, and my PC volume maxed as well. I though it might have had something to do with discord, as I set volume attenuation to bring it down 50% but even then it was louder than it is at current and it persists after I turn it off, and stop discord from running all together. I tried reinstalling as well, but that didn't have any effect. I haven't seen anyone else having the problem, so I dont know if its the game or my computer. I'm still looking into my settings but haven't found anything yet. Will update if i do, but if anyone has suggestions i would love to hear them. 

*Edit*

Just as a note, this also effects the launcher audio as well.

Examples:

Spoiler

Edited by AbleRunnerEli
*issue was resolved*

Have you checked that the correct audio device is selected in Audio Options?

If trying the above does not work then try this:

1. On the launcher, click the little gear icon on the top right.  In the Download Cache section hit "Verify" and "Optimize".

2. If that doesn't work then please try re-installing the game.

Yeah, if you're running a Windows computer, check your Volume control options. You may have to boost your audio playback. Otherwise try the re-installation method mentioned above.

It's more likely you've got a corrupted file.

Edited by YourBusDriver