Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.6

[DE]Danielle

STILL getting stuck on the lift when entering the arena to figtht Fugly De thayme, especially when it's a sortie for her assassination.  When you skip the cutscenes, you get stuck in the floor of the lift, and when you unstuck, it puts you back on the floor below, making it impossible to enter, and thus, you don't get completion count at the end.  Fix it.  it's been there for a while now, and has been requested to be addressed before.

3 hours ago, Bostyan said:

If works with other updates I think is all ok. If he had problem only with this update like it was few updates back "had same problem" and then was fix and everything works ok. Some ppl have that problem others dont have and I had...

Yea this only happens since 20.0.3

I tried Verfiy and Optimize from the Launcher , even tried Verify from Steam , basically redownloaded still nothing works

Yesterday I tried unchecking 64bit etc. bixes on launcher and it works once , than 20.0.5 comes along and nothing works again

3 hours ago, BlueTunicLink said:

DE i have some issue with limbo's besides thier 3rd ability not even working.  as limbo's nowadays keeps casting and uncasting his 4th ability. temporal rifts are lingering behind and causes frame issues. i myself have a hard enough time playing at 3 frames a sec each game (i am working towards a better pc) so this is a problem. i do hope you can fix this. even if it doesnt help my frames. do it for other players please. thank you.

I think this problem is cause by the 3rd ability creating more cataclysms... Well it suppose too anyways. Limbo's doesn't work at all as of now. I mean i came across this problem before rework. But after the rework.... You can see the damage....

tumblr_onm217XtcC1w7l9teo1_1280.png

Besides 3 not working , everything else seems to be your end , me and my friends spam Limbo's 4 like crazy , even on top of a Nova's 4

11 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

Can we have it that if people complain about hema research their clan gets deducted a sample per post?  More for repeat offenders.  The 'nerf hema research' posts are getting on my nerves.

Can we have it that if people complain about UI their UI gets enlarged by 1% per post? More for repeat offenders. The 'fix UI' posts are getting on my nerves.

Bugs/issues which remain unfixed/un-addressed:

Hema's mutagen cost is still too high

Hyphens exist where they don't-belong

Sentinel abilities stop working after Hek dies in nightmare LoR

Right dendra shoulder armour causes equipped sigil to rotate

3 hours ago, Pegasy said:

That was added into the post after I posted my comment. Also it's not live yet. The menus look comically large and I'm using a 4k monitor (which is what they was trying to make look better), so yes, I will keep posting that comment until its fixed. 

Meant it more in a comical sense than a demeaning one.

Would it be possible to increase the kuva resource ?

-  Missions are constantly annoying each time

- We search for hours and use them very short seconds, for results very often very very poor in our mods .

- With round number of preference, No 666 or 999 456 etc ...      ( example  1000-1200 or 2000-2500  at least )        

The basic double would be non-negligible

thank§ You

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by alanchat

11 minutes ago, Drakulon said:

When fix UI and when be chroma deluxe skin?

Just Do IT fix UI . Yes you can fix this UI. Make tenno dreams true fix UI. No say tommorow say today.

"To save your eyes and restore Menu utility to its former glory, we are working on adding a Menu Scaling Slider in the HUD settings. It will take us some time to touch on all Menus (as there are many), but this will give you the freedom to chose super-sized to kids meal menu UI and anything in between regardless of your resolution. Once we have more solid progress on this, we'll let you know (with examples)."

its not gonna be that SoonTM

Right after using Captura mode w/ my unranked Octavia (cause I'm scrubby like that), NO! NO! NO! I must not cry....I must not cry!! But oh, dear me! It was horrible! The worst thing I have ever seen to come across as any ordinary bug! I tell you it ruined [whatever is left] of my life! But, I guess I should tell you anyway.....M-my FashionFrame got reset....BOTH of the FashionFrame appearances for her. Yes, yes, Octavia! I had a beautiful ketchup and mustard color scheme, a-a-and a fully pink Octavia to adorn and befriend my beloved PinkDroid....I sat there crying for who knows how long?!....B-because FashionFrame...well...it's the true end-game, and to have it taken away like that is just so...Oh dear me!...I can't even describe the feeling.

Anyway, please, pwease, PLWEASE fix this! No one wants to die of a heart attack because their ketchup and mustard Octavia was wiped clean...oohhhh, dear Lotus! I don't want to remember.........Please, share your grief if this too happened to you. We as a community shall try and console the pain, but there is no greater pain than losing that dearly beautiful, fully pink Bard to bugs...

Edited by SP3CT3R7
Wasn't dramatic enough.

will there be a fix for Spash damage reaching Limbo in the Rift?your in a seperate Plane when your in the rift, unless the Grineer and Corpus have developed weapons for thier members and automated systems cross planes of existance like that. a Limbo should NOT be dying while in rift (and no im not regarding say you take a bleed or other status proc before going in) sorties the other day was a total nightmare on teh Rescue because of a bloody Missle Launcher RIGHT AT THE DAMNED prison area Door constantly downing the target and myself while in the damn'd Rift.  i'd watch while rifted teh missle hitting and chunking out mine and it's shields and health as if rift walking (w/ the crappy new system) and banish wasnt working.

as for things to wish to see w/ Octavia:

Maybe a means of Custom Tempo (nothing too slow or too fast.)  but w/ the pace we have now while its good for some fast paced songs, to make it usable for buffs stifles Use to either something made w/ less beats and no harmony really, or must use Darude Sandstorm for ease of Gun Buffs.

while a slower pace song would let people who use Melee weapons w/ length animations slow swing speeds or Clunky mechanics benefit from melee buffs! (people who use Orthos Prime w/ a Fury/Prime Fury (thats been my baby since i first obtained it many updates ago and <3d since Primed Fury. it's my go-to for fast room clear on a fair deal of level ranges. ), people using greatswords Grahm, Galatine(Prime), Scindo(Prime), War or even Gunblades (for those that dont have Bullet Dance.)  i cant imagine even Glaves are any easier! Timing to a random Octavia in Public is niegh impossible for these reasons for melee and difficult as -is for guns, i just dont seeing it being Feesable durring a sortie or anything end-game (raids. i think i can forsee raid groups booing or aborting when an octavia would be present just as i can see some doing w/ a limbo w/ the way Rifting works now. its going to be shunned like a huge chunk of Public players did right after Greedy mag got nerfed)