Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.6

[DE]Danielle

STILL no fix for Octavia's Resonator causing the game to go into an unplayable state after teleporting to the player?

THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM!  FIX IT!

Still no fix for enemies not attacking Mallet when it's attached to a Resonator.

I hate to be a nag but Octavia's Resonator is broken and really should be looked at before you tweak all these tiny things.

Edited by Konachibi

26 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Void Trace Alerts will now grant 20 Traces instead of 10 Traces.

Woo, nice, thanks!!

28 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Kuva Siphons pointing in the opposite direction of the incomi

Thank The Maker, heh ;-)

29 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Grineer Forest day/night applying night lightmap tints to the Orokin Void interior tiles.

This was a pretty effect and gave the Void an interesting vibe. That said it could make things hard to see too. So it was neat but I wouldn't want it all the time.

Thanks for the update and fixes.

~R~

34 minutes ago, Pegasy said:

UI fixes?

What did Danielle just say! 

35 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Edit: For those of you wondering where the UI adjustment fixes are please read yesterday's Part 2 of the 4K UI Support Dev Workshop: 

47 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed Grineer Forest day/night applying night lightmap tints to the Orokin Void interior tiles.

I entered a Void mission the other day and noticed the lighting was different tho i found it very interesting, gave the void Tilesets a very different perspective.
Maybe this could be used intentionally in the Future? Maybe Grineer and Corpus managed to find a safe way into Orokin Towers then the only way to prevent them from completely taking over would be taking down the Tower`s power core. When doing so the lights would go down and a timer would pop up showing how much time we had to extract before the void crushed the tower since its basic support functions wouldnt be working anymore? :3

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

44 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Limbo does not receive Energy Regen while in the Rift.

ok fine, that's all goods. BUT, if you're doing this. Can you please make limbo cast banish on enemies outside of his own plane? It makes it very hard to go back and forth and banish and freeze and all that without any energy regen now.

nvm, saw that it was for conclave :P

Edited by Arniox