Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.6

[DE]Danielle

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixes

• Fixed Kuva Siphons pointing in the opposite direction of the incoming Kuva.

Thank you - this was driving me crazy. Please also make them not siphon kuva through walls, and improve the kuva cloud visibility on infested tiles.
I'm skipping all kuva missions on Eris after being burned a few times - I never even saw the clouds.

Everytime a hotfix hits , the launcher seems to get stuck at the "Checking for new content" screen forever and then kick me to "Update Failed" screen
Had to uncheck the 64bit etc from the launcher to make it somewhat restart the update

After a few times it works

BUT THEN ANOTHER HOTFIX CAME ALONG AND IT WENT BACK WHERE IT STARTED

DE i have some issue with limbo's besides thier 3rd ability not even working.  as limbo's nowadays keeps casting and uncasting his 4th ability. temporal rifts are lingering behind and causes frame issues. i myself have a hard enough time playing at 3 frames a sec each game (i am working towards a better pc) so this is a problem. i do hope you can fix this. even if it doesnt help my frames. do it for other players please. thank you.

I think this problem is cause by the 3rd ability creating more cataclysms... Well it suppose too anyways. Limbo's doesn't work at all as of now. I mean i came across this problem before rework. But after the rework.... You can see the damage....

tumblr_onm217XtcC1w7l9teo1_1280.png

Edited by BlueTunicLink
A theory

18 minutes ago, Wraether said:

Everytime a hotfix hits , the launcher seems to get stuck at the "Checking for new content" screen forever and then kick me to "Update Failed" screen
Had to uncheck the 64bit etc from the launcher to make it somewhat restart the update

After a few times it works

BUT THEN ANOTHER HOTFIX CAME ALONG AND IT WENT BACK WHERE IT STARTED

Try disabling all firewalls?

10 minutes ago, BlueTunicLink said:

Try disabling all firewalls?

If works with other updates I think is all ok. If he had problem only with this update like it was few updates back "had same problem" and then was fix and everything works ok. Some ppl have that problem others dont have and I had...

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Instrument Packs now also reward +1 Song Slot for each owned/purchased. This is retroactive as well, so you should see more Song Slots appear if you've bought any Mandachord Instrument Packs!

Nice!  Just noticed this.:thumbup:

8 hours ago, Rhundis said:

What did Danielle just say! 

That was added into the post after I posted my comment. Also it's not live yet. The menus look comically large and I'm using a 4k monitor (which is what they was trying to make look better), so yes, I will keep posting that comment until its fixed.