(PS4)Dorian-Hawkmoon

PS4 Ex Tenebris Vita - Recently Expanded to Mountain Clan. SoH Alliance. Here since the beginning on PS4.

Yes, we have expanded to Mountain tier. Read the intro message, if you love Warframe, and can treat other players with a touch of respect, we want to hear from you.

Upgrade going well, we invite those looking for a home away from the drama and toxic hate. No MR requirement, be active and treat clanmates with a touch of respect. Psn for more info.

8 hours ago, (PS4)tigerynsu said:

Would like to join the clan, I am a new player master rank 4.  PSN tigerynsu !!

Your psn settings do not allow me to message you. You'll have to decide if privacy is more important or if you wish to change your settings for who can send messages to you.

1 hour ago, (PS4)AcheronWynters said:

Hi I would love to join, have been playing for a month (mastery 10), my PSN is AcheronWynters

I'm currently at work, but will psn you this evening, look forward to it.

I was an original member of Destroy All Monsters and have a MR of 20.  Left shortly after the Second Dream and am looking for a clan that can help me get back into things.  Any openings?

I do have space, however your psn settings do not allow me to message you there, it appears I can not message you here either, I would suspect privacy settings in both places.

Hi, I played years ago and I'm now playing on a new account. I'm playing solo and I'm looking for a clan to grind with!