Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

The new aura system is not good.. cool idea but ..

it would work if you got rid of the poliarity slot and changed the warframe rank by +5.

or

make a seprate mod/rank capacity for the aura system.

Example: base rank of warframe divided by 3 , 4 or 5

30/3=10

30/4=7.5 

30/5=6

In my opinion by putting a polarity slot on aura your limitting team and solo game play so at this point its better not to use tha aura system.

I am not going to forma all my warframes and have to re-rank two or three times just to use a aura mod. witch would gimp game play even more because now I have had to put polarity on two or three slots and will be stuck with that polarity.

Thanks for the fixes. As with the foundry being reverted back (for now) I personally much prefer this old one. It is far more simple and easier to use. You have access to everything on one screen without having to click on any other tabs. Simply scroll down the list, find the item you want to build, see what you need and go out and get it and then craft it.

The saying, "If it's not broke, don't fix it" fits in perfectly here. Change for change's sake isn't always the best. Sure I'll get use to the new UI, but I find it more "complicated" when compared to the previous one.

Would be nice if the community would've had some input on the new UI before it came live, or at the very least us founders. I'm sure you'll listen though if other's voice similar concerns and fine tune (if not revert back) the foundry UI. :)

Edited by Chunder

I spend money for upgrade my warframe, time, a lot of time (more important for me) using forma to achieve a full completed war frame and now you decided that artifact have to be placed in mods. Now it is impossible to fit in. I don't like how you play with my money.

What I have to do?, spend more time to achieve more mods powerless, to obtain enough space to put that dam artifact, that has before been very low useful if someone not have the same as me. And the space is also dam high ... also have to buy or obtain forma again to save space for that?. I won't buy more platinum, no more.

Until you finish your game or popped me with that hilarious changes. You have a very cool changes, but on every cool change follows another even more hilarious.

A lot of people don't like your changes, more than you think, and just decided to stop playing your game. That is a problem for a large community like yours, the most important voice is what you cannot hear.

I feel bilked.

Just stop making changes and focus on that laaaaaaaaaaarge list of bugs, how many times do you will fix Ash teleport combo? It's glitch most of the time, often with enemies on different vertical length.

I don't want to offend anybody, it is just my opinion. I thought that I had to tell you, before I leave the game. Everyone should give you some feedback even if he decided to stop playing. But very often don't tell you. I guess my opinion will look very negative between the others.

Don't blame me just for don't think like you do.

Sorry for my English, if is not quite correct.

Draaaaamaaaa Queeeeeen. <3

Almost got the 63 morphics necessary for all the BP I have in stock. I will surely have finished by the time I finaly get the last BP for Nova

I've no idea what I will do with the 118 control module I got tough...

great time to reequip my maxed master thief :D

I really liked the super powered Vor though :/
My friends and I were actually glad that vor was a slight challenge when we went to him and wanted to try to get him as high level as possible and do a melee only boss fight. Now that he is below level 100 it doesn't feel like it will be hard enough now.

Great job, DE!

The new bosses feel great.  Having to dodge behind cover to avoid the Raptor's missiles and lasers adds a lot of tension to the fight.  Also, the rebalanced Vor feels just right for the first boss.  He isn't too difficult when soloed (even with a hi level frame and weapons).  In fact, Vor is easy if someone plays smart and retreats when nessessary and avoids damage.  I haven't fought him with group of four since the rebalance yet, but I suspect that he can no longer kill players in seconds at his highest possible level.

I also appreciate the buff to melee mods.  Now Pressure Point and the crit rate one (I forgot its name) no longer feel useless.  While some people will complain about the nerfs to some of the rifle mods (I looking at you armor piercing), the rebalance allows for other elemental mods to be more useful.

Thanks DE for a fantastic update.

Almost got the 63 morphics necessary for all the BP I have in stock. I will surely have finished by the time I finaly get the last BP for Nova

I've no idea what I will do with the 118 control module I got tough...

great time to reequip my maxed master thief :D

The drop rate for control modules is insane.  Only a slight increase was needed for the Hyena and associated bosses.

BTW I forgot to say it and it's quite important since I'm apparently the only one. I love the new aura system. It's more strategic now and will generate more diversity in the Aura used.

Anything that force people to rethink a little they setup is good for me. There's no better way to get borred of a game than playing it the same way all the time

And another thing..... Buying crafting mats for plat then lowering drop rates? You all suck, DE all of you... That was a bad move.

A move that can easily be retracted, which they've done before, if the community reacts negatively.

Dude, you suck for saying that about an entire team making a game FTP for YOU.  They could've done things differently to ensure they make good money and live good, but they took the risk with the Platinum in order to ensure the game stays free to play. 

How dare you?

Is it just me or are Custom Energy Colors not working on Frost's powers? Most evident on Snow Globe where my Yellow Energy color no longer gives a yellow Snow Globe. Anyone else?

had the same problem with my frost prime, so far it's the only frame that has this problem

Artifacts requiring frame mod  points to equip??? PPPFFFTTTT wtf is this? take something that used to not cost anyting to equip and make it bleed from your current frame build? id rather shoot myself in the foot. Although i will try out removing my redirection from my ash in place of steel charge or rifle amp, just to see the damage increase in game ala "glass-cannon", but from the numbers im currently seeing, its not worth it.....goodbye artifacts R.I.P. also, artifact polarity means no more energy syphon, because ill be double dipped before i forma my ash just to change my artifact (V) polarity into an artifact( --) polarity....

+1 Indeed. They should, at the very least (besides having the aura slot UNpolarised by default!), increase the maximum mod points - and possibly also slots - to accommodate the ever-bloating pool of mods, otherwise they go unused because players don't want to have to swap out their regular, proven go-to mods for more situational ones. It's like pouring more water into an already overflowing glass...what's the point?

A bigger glass would be much appreciated.