Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Aww D: Why nerf Vor? I was finally experiencing fighting a true raid boss :(

The problem is that newbies MUST get past him to unlock other planets (Venus, Earth, etc.). If you make him too hard, you kill the fun for all newbies (seriously, nobody likes being beaten up, especially not by AI).

He's a tough nut to crack for being the first boss one is going to encounter. He's beatable, even with low-level weaponry (Mk1 Braton, Lato), but he's a challenge that new players need to master.

Just wait for the next boss to be overhauled (I think it was Sargas Ruk and after that J3-Golem).

Please look what you have done with Ferrite and Salvage! They are so rare it's easier to get laid by world's Top Model than get Salvage or Ferrite on missions where you usually get 1000 of them!

+1 Salvage never drop in Update 9 and 9.1.

I have farm a lot but really nothing.

Is it normal?

+1 Salvage never drop in Update 9 and 9.1.

I have farm a lot but really nothing.

Is it normal?

No,that is not normal. That's what I was saying. Ferrite and Salvage were so common that you could get them on every mission and planet. Now,it's so rare that you practically have to buy them. THEY REALLY HAVE TO FIX IT. I need 6000 Salvage and 2500 ferrite but I can't find them anywhere. So,Warframe creators,pls,fiy this as fast as possible!!!

Please look what you have done with Ferrite and Salvage! They are so rare it's easier to get laid by world's Top Model than get Salvage or Ferrite on missions where you usually get 1000 of them!

The drop rate is intentional to encourage you to buy materials for plat.

If you cannot buy in the store then you need to grind, grind, grind.

I'm disappointed with this update. It shows that DE doesn't know how or care to challenge the player in meaningful ways. They're very good at making their game flashy and pretty, as much as having bloom/motion-blur/color-correction all on blinds the player more than anything else, but they're terrible at some seemingly basic elements of modern game design.

There's a lot that made me baffled and disappointed in this update, but I'll focus on the reward tables. Not only are defense mission rewards still terribly designed, with 0 encouragement to try and reach high waves and actually challenge yourself since you'll always get the same chance for the same rewards in every wave of T3 defense, but they slapped the same lazy system on Nightmare mode. You don't need to play Nightmare mode on the periphery planets and try to seek some challenge (even if it's not really that much more challenging anyway), because the reward tables are, again, the same for every mission in every planet. If I want the best of the new mods, I'll just farm Mercury and fight level 10 enemies with my fully modded rank 30 Latron Prime. It's baffling because in almost any game with randomized loot and a levelling system like this the best drops are only available in the higher level areas. Is that really so hard to do DE? I'm not asking you to design a whole new gameplay system here.

And this is not even going into Nightmare mode itself, the biggest disappointment for me. I expected crazy challenge modes that limited your options and tested your skill with the best warframes, I expected much higher level mobs and the rewards to make it all worth it. And instead we get enemies 5 levels above the area, two variations of the 'you're on a timer' concept, and sometimes you're playing on the moon. Like, really? That's just sad. I'm aware you made Nightmare defense harder afterwards, which is fine, but, again, the reward table issue makes it all pointless.

I was going to buy more platinum for a couple more potatoes as soon as I could when I heard of the announcement. I'll keep my money now.

Also, just in case anyone tries to bring it up, the 'it's still in beta' argument isn't really very valid anymore when you can get almost everything in the game at this point, either instantly or much faster, by paying real money, and they want to implement competitive elements such as their stupid weather balloon scavenger hunt. I remember in an E3 interview one of the devs talked about them trying their best not to go into pay-to-win territory. That dude was either paid to lie through his teeth or didn't get the memo.

I'm disappointed with this update. It shows that DE doesn't know how or care to challenge the player in meaningful ways. They're very good at making their game flashy and pretty, as much as having bloom/motion-blur/color-correction all on blinds the player more than anything else, but they're terrible at some seemingly basic elements of modern game design.

There's a lot that made me baffled and disappointed in this update, but I'll focus on the reward tables. Not only are defense mission rewards still terribly designed, with 0 encouragement to try and reach high waves and actually challenge yourself since you'll always get the same chance for the same rewards in every wave of T3 defense, but they slapped the same lazy system on Nightmare mode. You don't need to play Nightmare mode on the periphery planets and try to seek some challenge (even if it's not really that much more challenging anyway), because the reward tables are, again, the same for every mission in every planet. If I want the best of the new mods, I'll just farm Mercury and fight level 10 enemies with my fully modded rank 30 Latron Prime. It's baffling because in almost any game with randomized loot and a levelling system like this the best drops are only available in the higher level areas. Is that really so hard to do DE? I'm not asking you to design a whole new gameplay system here.

And this is not even going into Nightmare mode itself, the biggest disappointment for me. I expected crazy challenge modes that limited your options and tested your skill with the best warframes, I expected much higher level mobs and the rewards to make it all worth it. And instead we get enemies 5 levels above the area, two variations of the 'you're on a timer' concept, and sometimes you're playing on the moon. Like, really? That's just sad. I'm aware you made Nightmare defense harder afterwards, which is fine, but, again, the reward table issue makes it all pointless.

I was going to buy more platinum for a couple more potatoes as soon as I could when I heard of the announcement. I'll keep my money now.

Also, just in case anyone tries to bring it up, the 'it's still in beta' argument isn't really very valid anymore when you can get almost everything in the game at this point, either instantly or much faster, by paying real money, and they want to implement competitive elements such as their stupid weather balloon scavenger hunt. I remember in an E3 interview one of the devs talked about them trying their best not to go into pay-to-win territory. That dude was either paid to lie through his teeth or didn't get the memo.

You don't have to go to Mercury tho. That's the system behind it (i think) - you can challenge yourself in nightmare mode, but u can "easy-nightmare mode" too. Me personally, I rather play against the Hyena in Nightmare Mode than Mercury as 'nightmare'.

If you want a challenge, you don't play Mercury Nightmare-Mode, if you don't want to ... well, do I have to explain?

Also, it's not pay to win. You can't buy yourself invincibilty. You can craft (almost) every weapon in-game through blueprints, can obtain ressources by farming, mods by farming.

The system behind this should rather be called pay-2-shortcut not pay-2-win.

Especially with the current system you don't even have to pay for rare ressources. Just did a Neptune Nightmare-Defense and got 17 Control Modules .. got 32 now. I guess the loot-table bugs are unintended and well .. never heard of someone being banned for bug-(ab)using.

Edited by PrivateAli

While it does seen convenient that the drop table bug happened right after resources became buyable in the market,I realy don´t believe that DE would be capable of such hypocrisy and greed,i also have hope that the bug will be fixed as soon as they are able,we just have to be pacient.

Is anyone else getting black screens where nothing happens and the game has to be closed via Alt+F4 when attempting Corpus Assassination Alerts?

Every such alert does this to me, and only these alerts do this. As soon as the map should start, just a black screen. Game still appears to be running and the system is not locked, the game window is just black, and there is no way to escape out of it without ending the process.

While it does seen convenient that the drop table bug happened right after resources became buyable in the market,I realy don´t believe that DE would be capable of such hypocrisy and greed,i also have hope that the bug will be fixed as soon as they are able,we just have to be pacient.

"hypocrisy" ???

I'm pretty sure DE never made claims to any morality or value(s) with regard to the development of this game.

The rarity of basic materials coinciding with their appearance in the plat shop seems pretty clear.

Is anyone else getting black screens where nothing happens and the game has to be closed via Alt+F4 when attempting Corpus Assassination Alerts?

Every such alert does this to me, and only these alerts do this. As soon as the map should start, just a black screen. Game still appears to be running and the system is not locked, the game window is just black, and there is no way to escape out of it without ending the process.

I'm getting the black screen of death on Pluto, regular missions.