Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Why with ash's ultimate, I see writing 800 damage in yellow when it is supposed to do 1000 base?Sometime 1200 dmg in red writing.

I do not think this is normal, especially since I have the mod Focus at the max level.

Besides, since when you can make critical hit with his ulti? I like the idea but after 1000 dmg ==> 800 dmg or 1300 dmg ==> 1200 dmg critical hit. Dafuq?! (logically with 30% more damage, which gives 1300 dmg) Then, if the damages are in addtion to the 1300 damage, it's cool, but I seriously doubt

The drop rate is intentional to encourage you to buy materials for plat.

If you cannot buy in the store then you need to grind, grind, grind.

no it is not it is a simple bug involving the loot tables. they were attempting to correct mercury drops appearing on every planet and something went wrong. this will be fixed on monday i'm sure. can't blame the DE staff for taking a day or two off after all the work that obviously went into update 9.

9.1 hotfix = good job DE

9.2 hotfix = ?!??!?!? get on it DE!

- nightmare mode is non-optional/choice (this is BAD)

- no way to see teammates choices on star map (star map is hard to see anyways, previously was MUCH clearer

- mish "go screens" lock you into mission choice with no other way to back out but to drop group

- no way to see teammates "auras" becuz of artifact system overhaul debacle

- do one even better, GIVE US TEAMMATE LOADOUT WINDOW (frame/aura/weaps/etc) so we can coordinate easier

- IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE HAD A BETTER CHAT/GROUPING SYSTEM (ie tabs, adjustable window size, easier grouping)

- it would be nice if the current alert system was not so screwy and didn't make 50% of alerts un-joinable

- GIVE US THE OPTION TO CHOOSE TO HOST INSTEAD OF FORCING US TO JOIN A LAGGY HOST WITHOUT WAITING

and that's really just the tip of the iceberg, but ill admit, that would be a GREAT START

you wanna talk about POLISH? those bullets would be POLISH

Hands down, best developers out there! DE is Awesome!

Valve and CD Projekt Red make it hard to say that for me but they are 100% in the top 5, and they have real dedication to bring all these patches out, gotta love them for it.

no it is not it is a simple bug involving the loot tables. they were attempting to correct mercury drops appearing on every planet and something went wrong. this will be fixed on monday i'm sure. can't blame the DE staff for taking a day or two off after all the work that obviously went into update 9.

I believe it is intentional, you do not, your assumption is no more valid than mine...

Only time will tell.

I believe it is intentional, you do not, your assumption is no more valid than mine...

Only time will tell.

No. One assumption is from past experience of the same developers and how they operate, and the other assumption is based on frustration and negativism... I don't think they are equally valid...

Has there been any talk in Update 9 about possibly being able to use Void Keys without being the host?  I have about 23 keys sitting in my inventory that are collecting dust because my internet speed is literally so bad that if I try to host with anyone, they nearly instantly disconnect once we get ingame.  

Hate the new drop system. Only rare ressources are drop !! I want my SALVAGE ressource !!! :'(

- no way to see teammates choices on star map (star map is hard to see anyways, previously was MUCH clearer

I agree SO MUCH with you !!!!

Edited by Farwellz

9.1 hotfix = good job DE

9.2 hotfix = ?!??!?!? get on it DE!

- nightmare mode is non-optional/choice (this is BAD)

- mish "go screens" lock you into mission choice with no other way to back out but to drop group

- no way to see teammates "auras" becuz of artifact system overhaul debacle

- do one even better, GIVE US TEAMMATE LOADOUT WINDOW (frame/aura/weaps/etc) so we can coordinate easier

- IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE HAD A BETTER CHAT/GROUPING SYSTEM (ie tabs, adjustable window size, easier grouping)

- it would be nice if the current alert system was not so screwy and didn't make 50% of alerts un-joinable

- GIVE US THE OPTION TO CHOOSE TO HOST INSTEAD OF FORCING US TO JOIN A LAGGY HOST WITHOUT WAITING

and that's really just the tip of the iceberg, but ill admit, that would be a GREAT START

you wanna talk about POLISH? those bullets would be POLISH

Change your ping limit under options to fix joining laggy hosts, duh!

hit Escape to exit mission screens.

glowing point on the star map please.

Chat window is adjustable and has tabs.

Nightmare mode does needs a choice.

PLEASE fix the new foundry to show the active builds as default and HIDE components you don't have. It was soo confusing from the old one

I think the drop rate for materials was intentional. Don't think of it as a bad thing though, they deserve the money they receive from the sales after the hard work they put into Update 9. They need the money for all the Redbull and coffee they consumed in the process, plus bills. So go buy some plat and get some materials, and the new warframe, and the new weapons. Have fun everyone! :)

i hope its not intentional...

Change your ping limit under options to fix joining laggy hosts, duh!

hit Escape to exit mission screens.

glowing point on the star map please.

Chat window is adjustable and has tabs.

Nightmare mode does needs a choice.

PLEASE fix the new foundry to show the active builds as default and HIDE components you don't have. It was soo confusing from the old one

i set my ping limit to the lowest possible setting (100) and still get laggy hosts, it was my intention to rule out 99% of hosts so it will default and let me host (since there is no option for that currently)

if you are in a group and you click on a mish location on the starmap, you are automatically entered, the only way to "back out" is to leave the group (this is stupid and NOT user friendly)

you CANNOT create custom tabs in the chat window, nor is it resizeable

jus sayin

I also think the drop tables are still off I have yet to find eney ferrite eneywhare just polymer bundles and morphics also heard that peapol are having probloms getting rubedo in the chat room

add plastids too that list of stuff that wont drop