Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Oh, at last we got a drop from Raptor - it was stuck in a nearby room and close to ground - this way when died, it dropped stuff and we could actually get that.

I don't know what's the problem when it is in flight, maybe the drops just fly all over the place (didn't see any so far neither falling nor flying) and land on places we can't get to. Anyways it's a serious issue. As mentioned above a death animation which during it falls to the ground and then drops the loot might be a good idea - with a wreckage at least we could locate the drops. Right now (if they are dropped at all) I was unable to find anything when it was destroyed in the air.

About resources question:

I doubt it was intentional as the most costly resources like Control Module (10plat) are dropping like rain - 2 and 3 pieces in one pack an 3+ packs on maps. It's disturbing actually how it's harder to get ferrite now. Which by the way can be bought as 450packs for a 30plat cost - which might be too much for people like me, but at least the possibility is there.

I still miss the new Foundry UI. It was so clean and easy to navigate. o_q

Anyways I expect that DE is hard at work as the patch was questionable at best. Well, we saw good concepts while they got a year's worth of reading material so I believe it's a win-win situation... hmm... poor devs actually, or at least poor community managers who try to filter all the stuff to get those useful pieces of information to the devs.

Hell, I actually pity them, but seriously. Ever tried reading a full topic? It's pretty tiresome while trying to actually learn something from it.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

I really enjoy this game but this was my least favorite update. Overall there were some nice changes but this one felt like it was rushed. I get that game developers need to push fresh content to keep a player's interest. But I rather wait another week and get a better product versus broken content. I understand that this is beta but rushing content ruins the experience for both vetran and new players. On a plus side I feel DE will fix the issues presented to them by the Community.  

Hahah I just know that as soon as the current resource bugs are fixed there will be people complaining how hard it is to farm rare materials and how nice it was when the drop tables were reversed...

Edited by Jade_

what about the no drop of nova blueprints on raptor boss

Check above, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/78040-hotfix-91/page-22#entry869043.

_________________   _ _   _________________

I'm kind of disappointed that Vor is no longer level 113... I loved that challenge.

First boss in the game should not be that challenging.

Indeed. I see the need for challenge and I agree but it shouldn't be forced. For new players that map would quickly become a wall and since many won't try asking for help on the chat the game would lose precious supporters. They did the right thing by weakening him, but to be honest, for new players, he is still brutal. Hell, I tried to murder him with low level stuff and man, is he tough...

Even now I think Nightmare mode should be voluntary instead of mandatory. Or at least only appearing to players Mastery Rank 4 and above. At least mastery ranks would have another use :)

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Edited by K_Shiro

Please give Lanka innate 5 meter puncture.

A creative reply at last :)

And make it explode on every spot it hits, right? Cluster grenades would be nice too. Oh and while they are at it all of this

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/#entry863293

could be inclueded in the next patch which would come today.

Daydreams are so nice. Gotta drink more to get more.

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Remember kid, DE is making their "dream game" and only need your money to keep producing something they've wanted to make and have have been farming around to publishers for 10 years. What other developer do you know has pulled 48+ hours to release a major patch at 10:00 PM their time and then patch some bugs with it at 3:00 AM their time the next day?

HOw about oh I don't know, Sony for Everquest and Enix for FFXI?

Why? they need to get paid some how, since the game is free to play. it's just temporary, no need to get your boxers in a twist. they gotta pay the bills

As I have posted previously in this thread there are a ton of more creative, not to mention, not all that time consuming ways to make money.  Pallete swaps are great and as much as some idiots complain that they can't have the color black without paying, I would rather see that than exclusive store weapons or frames pop up every 4 weeks like Star Trek Online's ships.  Other vanity items can be  easily expanded upon.  Make little placeable 'tattoos' on your warframe, scratches, nicks, and cracks in the armor that can be placed where the player chooses, all of these little things will not effect gameplay, can be charged for in little packs or individually and won't piss off any rational hardcore gamer who feels he/she is being cheated by playing a 'pay to reduce the grind' or even a pay-to-win game.  You want people to grind for stuff, don't reduce the drop rates and add resources to the store. That is a blatant insult to the people who are grinding for those resources in the first place, they grind to get there stuff without paying, if they were going to pay they would just buy the complete item instead. They also grind for the sense of acomplishment that throwing a credit card in DE's face doesn't provide.  

I will state this again I would love to see some GRIND ONLY warframe drops, and not just a primed version of a store bought frame, make the people that play this game on a regular basis feel that they can get something unique that the twit that buys every frame on the day of it's release won't get, becuase 'it takes to much time', or 'it's to hard to get.'  The people that I have seen complain about the parkour element in nightmare are incredibly annoying, I want a challenge from my games, something that will make me think (Yes, it might take me a half hour to figure out how to do it the first time, but I enjoy that little bit of frustration), not some mindless grind that rewards me by having a twit show up in a match that doesn't know what the hell he/she is doing but threw money at the company and got stuff.

Something that I noticed with the new boss (the raptor), the drops seem to be very few and far between, and sometimes, although the drops do occur, they disappear?

It's not htat it disapear its just that he's flying high and sometimes the loot fly away somewhere you cant reach it.

The solution is to lure the boss inside the building from where you arrive. of course you will need a frost with snowball to fight him inside the room but that way you're sure nopt to lose the loot and sure to find it easily

It's not htat it disapear its just that he's flying high and sometimes the loot fly away somewhere you cant reach it.

The solution is to lure the boss inside the building from where you arrive. of course you will need a frost with snowball to fight him inside the room but that way you're sure nopt to lose the loot and sure to find it easily

Does this work? Can someone proof this with numbers of try?

I mean is it the Droprate or the Drops flying of? The DEV's may have use for such info.

Edited by blackshart