Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Best development crew in any game. You guys are on stuff very quick and always add new stuff to keep us all interested! Thanks!

truth.  I'm happy see a team so devoted to updating and keeping things fresh. Glad to see developers aren't all just worried about making a quick buck then moving to another project to leave that last one in the dust. 

- Fix for resource material drops throughout solar system.

Hopefully, this will put it back the way it was before update 9! Right now for me and others this game is not playable when you can't farm for the common resources you need to build weapons and frames! Right now this is keeping me from spending more money on this game!

Right now you can't farm the common resources like ferrite and drops rate for the once rare items like morphics are extream high.

Idk if it is so on purpose or not but atm the game is just impossible to play.

In 10 Tolstoy missions i dropped around 150 ferrite and 15 morphics which is totaly wrong.

This bug is atm not fixed at all: "Fix for resource material drops throughout solar system."

Edited by stocazzo1

What happened to the Forma I invested into my Dojo? Ive been trying to upgrade a Dojo on my own. With the update I lost all but the onethat has opened a hall, I went to add another part and the rest of the forma are missing.

What happened to the Forma I invested into my Dojo? Ive been trying to upgrade a Dojo on my own. With the update I lost all but the onethat has opened a hall, I went to add another part and the rest of the forma are missing.

In our clan, which was in a similar boat, they ended up in a clan vault, though I'm not sure how to access it outside of the game pulling from it first when I build new things.

Right now you can't farm the common resources like ferrite and drops rate for the once rare items like morphics are extream high.

Idk if it is so on purpose or not but atm the game is just impossible to play.

In 10 Tolstoy missions i dropped around 150 ferrite and 15 morphics which is totaly wrong.

This bug is atm not fixed at all: "Fix for resource material drops throughout solar system."

The drops that were hotfixed were those that made every planet have the drops of Mercury. The next hotfix should fix the current issue.

Hey what about the HP decreasing every second in some match?

That's not a bug :D It's a feature. Nightmare missions have special conditions and one of them is the Vampire mode... you constantly lose HP but regain it by killing enemies.