Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 9.1

When ya got nothin' go for the ad hominem !!

Honestly, thanks for making me laugh.

You're welcome. Your post didn't warrant anything more, to be honest. I think you can agree it was deliberately belligerent and childish. But since you went to the trouble of looking up how to spell "ad hominem", let me address your original point.

Not one peep from DE about resource drops...

with

When are you going to fix the resource drops?

Should be out in a hotfix today!

shark they are all appologists for de thinking that de really does have thier player base in mind like every other gaming company they see turnover as given some will leave some will come   but make the game pay to do anything oriented and the turn over is not as detrimental as it would have been in u8  where the core of the game wasnt platinum driven        but these kiddies dont underdtand economics

and yes i typed  underdtand  if you dont get it point proven

I read it, but I don't think it means what you believe it means. :D

Let's try some basic logic:

The resources are in the store for a reason,

No one will ever buy them if the drops are too common,

Therefore...

(This is the part where the reader attempts to draw a conclusion based on logical and critical thinking)

So what your saying is you think DE went bat S#&$ crazy and decided that its better for the player base to have to buy all the formerly normal drop mats and they can just run around collecting copious amounts of the formerly rare mats? No company in their right mind would go that $&*&*#(%&, doing that intentionally would completely alienate a giant portion of any given player base and would mean they essentially didnt want to work on warframe anymore and are attempting suicide. Its not economics your talking about, its paranoid delusions and visions of "omg the man is out to get me always", its just conspiracy theory going beyond the realm of utmost stupidity.

Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.

so the first thing any appologist does is attack another poster by labeling them Conspiracy Theorist which was a generated in the late 50-70s  by the cia to dicrdit ridicule and attack anyone whom does not agree with any official or percieved official story

so by calling me a conspiracy thoerist your infact attempting to insult me and marginalize any post i may make because it it outside of YOUR comfort zone and what YOU want to believe

In other words, people who use the terms “conspiracy theory” and “conspiracy theorist” as an insult are doing so as the result of a well-documented, undisputed, historically-real conspiracy by the CIA to cover up the JFK assassination. That campaign, by the way, was completely illegal, and the CIA officers involved were criminals; the CIA is barred from all domestic activities, yet routinely breaks the law to conduct domestic operations ranging from propaganda to assassinations.

Edited by skippy6646
  • Upvote 1

So what your saying is you think DE went bat S#&$ crazy and decided that its better for the player base to have to buy all the formerly normal drop mats and they can just run around collecting copious amounts of the formerly rare mats? No company in their right mind would go that $&*&*#(%&, doing that intentionally would completely alienate a giant portion of any given player base and would mean they essentially didnt want to work on warframe anymore and are attempting suicide. Its not economics your talking about, its paranoid delusions and visions of "omg the man is out to get me always", its just conspiracy theory going beyond the realm of utmost stupidity.

No one said the players have to buy all the materials, they are just harder to acquire

which makes purchasing them for Platinum more attractive to certain segments of the

playerbase.

The materials are still dropping and my opinion is that they will stay at or near the current

drop rates.

Until the drop rates change I hold to my opinion.

Irrespective of any derision received on a gaming forum... ;)

SO here is the hotfix its now 6 pm for me so you telling me one little hotfix takes 12+ hours to put out but they can put out a whole update in less that a week??   seems to smell like sea creatures to me

Edited by skippy6646