Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 9.1

There still are much more bugs. I can't collect the artifact in the mission m prime

• Upvote 1

This is why I wait until I start complaining when I don't like something. DE obviously loves this game and wants to make things right, and it shows by the fact that they've already fixed this much in one night. I've got faith in them, I just wish others would have a bit more as well.

Anyway, thanks DE! It's great to see so much support. :D

• Upvote 1

Don't use a new foundry interface, leave it alone as is please. meaning, dont bring it back

Edited by Laosduude
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for all your dedicated and hard work! Make sure to get enough rest though. It's not like the game won't survive a night of bugginess.

I just want to say, DE, You guys are amazing! Continually blowing me away with the quality and speed of updates, and still up at this hour fixing things! Thank you so much for this amazing game! Hugs to all!

The new Vor reminds me of Lt Lech Krill with his 1 shot electric move maybe they should nerf it the attacks just go's through your shields and just completely demolish you. My Excalibur is level 30 and the attack stills demolishes me

Yay hotfix, but still lost about 30k+ of 4 different resources during the scale down. :(

• Upvote 2