Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

wait you forgot to remove aura mod changes XD

+1 Artefacts were FREE damn it, and those auras actually NEED levelling to get back up to the old standard, AND they cost Warframe mod cap, and then there's the problem of polarity...

Don't use a new foundry interface, leave it alone as is please. meaning, dont bring it back

I don't like it's functionality either, the old one didn't require us to click through every blueprint to see what it needs, it also showed BPs and resources at the same screen. I do like the new versions visual style though. However, it doesn't quite match with the rest of the game...

*sigh* I'm tired of saying that, but would you please start considering the downsides of your updates?

I know it seems like I am being ungreatful for saying this but...I am immedietly not a fan of the new resource requirements for many of the items, take the snipetron as an example, the 300 circuits was replaced with 900 plastids. seems very excessive to me when you make it tripple the amount of the resource it was previously.

- Simplified the vengeful Vor's scaling - he will no longer be quite as tough as he thought he was (less than level 100).

- Swapped the old Foundry back in until we fix the recipe issues with the new version.

- Fix for starchart camera moving around when dragging window chat.

- Fix for resource material drops throughout solar system.

- Fix for problem in tutorial where enemies were trying to sabotage the Lotus's guidance.

- Fix for Dojos who had overcontributed and were in a locked state after scaling prices took effect.

- Fix and swap for Nightmare Defense mode: mission is now 15 wave countdown aka NIghtmare Survival Defense.

i actually like the difficulty with vor ;_;

Well update 9 the end of Warframe ... The game is terrible with update 9... It is unplayable

The person responsible for update 9 did a terrible job... you messed up a good game and made it into S#&$..  *Clap Clap*

If update 9 gameplay changes etc isn't remove then I wont play this game .. Why would I waste my time on terrible game like this?

Either troll or just some hating kid, And I am not even trying to be mean,

Look at his profile : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/16812-warmastercy/

Unplayable...that made my day, and the changeS "isn't" going to be removed, they are nice, Glad to hear you will stop playing.

I dont know why people complain about the new UI, it looks cool, the new foundry just needed to has faster animations, thats all. The planets need to stop moving tho... inb4 but thats not how it works irl, WELL i dont remember the planets moving thousands of kilometers per second last time i checked 

DE can you please explain why a lot of the material costs for the weapon blueprints were all increased?

I was about to buy The Hek weapon blueprint and was able to craft it pre 9.0 and after the patch rolled out, not only was the Nero or whatever amount increased from 2 to 5 but also a whole new ingredient was necessary and it cost me a total of 130+ extra plat just to craft this weapon over being able to craft it for free pre 9.0 patch.

I am in agreeance with:

I know it seems like I am being ungreatful for saying this but...I am immedietly not a fan of the new resource requirements for many of the items, take the snipetron as an example, the 300 circuits was replaced with 900 plastids. seems very excessive to me when you make it tripple the amount of the resource it was previously.

Not a fan of enemy scaling. Iron Skin was awesome. Now I'm fighting level 60-70 enemies solo and watching IS fade away really quickly; like on Xini, but without the wave count.

Also, instead of having one good item on me (frame, gun, or melee) just in case of a Stalker sighting, I have to have two because one won't cut it anymore. Enemies scale too high or, in the case of frames, I don't have energy anymore (still have to find a forma bp, to polarize my frame, then level it up, then fuse the auras.Talk about a time sink.). I can't maximize my time spent and level a lot of gear in parallel anymore.

I am seriously starting to reevaluate whether I should play as much as I do (about 6-8 hours a day). Not because of this update, but because of the past few updates including more and more time sinks that are designed to be bypassed with cash and converting what used to be "free" into time sinks. I think I'm just not hardcore enough to look at these in a positive light.

Every successive update slaps another neon sign saying "BUY YOUR WAY THROUGH!" Now don't get me wrong, I like a good grind but there comes a point where the grind is too great and the rewards too little. That said, please don't make the grind harder and the rewards loads better and call it a fix as that is going in the wrong direction.

EDIT:

Wait, Nightmare mode is not controllable by the player? Okay, that's it. I'm done for the night. This update is rubbing me the wrong way in every way.

Edited by Rand0mNumbers

i've run M prime in mercury a few times and oro in earth once, not a SINGLE drop of ferrite. i think the material drops are still messed up.

all i got while running M prime were polymers and morphics. and oro only gave me rubedo and neurodes.

Edited by koopagon

The planets need to stop moving tho... inb4 but thats not how it works irl, WELL i dont remember the planets moving thousands of kilometers per second last time i checked 

Earth orbits at around...100, 000 km/h. We won't notice, however, as we're not big enough to have that kind of perspective on how fast it goes.

Also, space is enormous. 1 AU = Distance from Earth to the Sun, as a sort of shorthanded way to tell distance in space. :P