Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Also, could you maybe REMOVE the resources from the market?

Buying resources directly pretty much removes the fun of getting them after all work = reward one solution could be a resource booster for 1-4 hours scaling in price of course also the more someone plays your game the more likely they will buy again AND it will have solved the issue in a lot of games I have played where people simply buy the best gear and trample everything into dust and with nothing left to do get bored and simply leave complaining of "lack of content"

Also, could you maybe REMOVE the resources from the market?

Buying resources directly pretty much removes the fun of getting them after all work = reward one solution could be a resource booster for 1-4 hours scaling in price of course also the more someone plays your game the more likely they will buy again AND it will have solved the issue in a lot of games I have played where people simply buy the best gear and trample everything into dust and with nothing left to do get bored and simply leave complaining of "lack of content"

Let them buy it. People like that will get bored anyways. At least they support DE and the game. Imbo of course.

Oh, and I can't hear Lotus in-game.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Edited by K_Shiro

Artifacts requiring frame mod  points to equip??? PPPFFFTTTT wtf is this? take something that used to not cost anyting to equip and make it bleed from your current frame build? id rather shoot myself in the foot. Although i will try out removing my redirection from my ash in place of steel charge or rifle amp, just to see the damage increase in game ala "glass-cannon", but from the numbers im currently seeing, its not worth it.....goodbye artifacts R.I.P. also, artifact polarity means no more energy syphon, because ill be double dipped before i forma my ash just to change my artifact (V) polarity into an artifact( --) polarity....

Raptor is not "OP", at all. An enemy that requires you to do more than stand perfectly still and spray your HEK or Gorgon in their general direction until they drop is not "OP". If you are too foolish to take some cover you have no one to blame for failure but yourself.

The new aura system might be a bit painful early on, but is vastly superior to the old system late game, and allows the extra aura artifacts you've collected to mean something.

I'm personally not terribly keen on the difficulty scaling, but I can understand why it was implemented.

Raptor is not "OP", at all. An enemy that requires you to do more than stand perfectly still and spray your HEK or Gorgon in their general direction until they drop is not "OP". If you are too foolish to take some cover you have no one to blame for failure but yourself.

The new aura system might be a bit painful early on, but is vastly superior to the old system late game, and allows the extra aura artifacts you've collected to mean something.

I'm personally not terribly keen on the difficulty scaling, but I can understand why it was implemented.

Being killed in a single burst isn't really all that fun. It'd be nicer if that one burst just tore out half your health. :P

Aura system, no real opinion on it. Just wished my Polar slot was more appropriate.

i don't think they need to remove mats from the mp. just make them drop like before for &%&!'s sake. i've been farming every place in mercury and have gotten NO ferrite. i've been trying for 2 hours since nobody seems to have a clear answer on whether or not i should even try or do something else. some guy said to try smashing crates while in stealth on my ash.... WHAT IS THAT NONSENSE?! i just want the new ninja stars and my glaive already, jesus christ.

wait you forgot to remove aura mod changes XD

I would had liked that also.
Aura slot has stupid/bad polarization, and it eats already tightly packed mod capacity.
I would been okay with aura slot if it didn't take away from normal mod capacity.

Raptor's drop % has got to still be broken.  He isn't even dropping mods 90% of the time, I am not exaggerating I kept track.  And the BP drop rate is even worse.  It feels like a shameless money grab trying to get people to use platinum to get Nova.  Even if it isn't it is still just ridiculous, doesn't even drop resources and it should at least drop a mod almost every time.  

the supposedly rare mats are drop more  often than the supposedly common ones.  I had about 3 run on mars and got about 30 morphic and galium and only about 300 salvage. there is something wrong about this. I think increasing the drop number on some rare mats is very nice, but increasing the drop rate from normal mob or container is bad idea. It will eat up the rate of non rare mats. my suggestion is, to return the drop rate of the rare mats from normal mob and container to normal and increasing it on boss drops only. and remove that fkin blue mats from boss drop  table. i think that will fix the problem. well rare mats should be harder to find the common ones right.

Anyone having trouble with black screens after counting down to an alert mission? I'm also getting a lot of "TTL Exceeded" packets in Wireshark. Lots of connections are being made and my net connection goes haywire when I try to start a mission. Killing Warframe stops the traffic.

Edited by Rand0mNumbers