Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

I find strange materials at places they shouldn't be... hell we found packs of Control Modules like +2 and +3 in one pack. I like extras but this is creepy and normal resources are nowhere to be found.

Was farming the new Europe boss for the new frame, no drops whatsoever. Nothing falling, nothing spawning on the ground - or at least we found nothing. It would be nice to give it a death animation which during he hits the ground and drops the ... drops. Oh, and he is brutal. The missile attack makes it impossible to revive anyone without the use of some kind of invulnerability. It's depressingly hard, without any drops. Forget about the frame bp, not even a mod. Something is messed up with the code - I would guess it's because he is in flight when killed but I can't be sure.

The lobby system could use some polish as we cannot see what the others have voted for - also the new lobby where you see each other looks nice and holds great possibilities. It would be nice to have buttons there to "find active operatives" to join and "play now" to start hosting a mission instead of activating the countdown right away.

Also what will happen when the new clan system kicks in? We won't be able to build till we built the new halls or something?

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Edited by K_Shiro

good support.... but i was really disappointed about auras need to having a slot in the warframe itself. the way they were was awsom :( i hope u guys put the aura thingy back to the way it was that useless slot taking thingy from the warframe itself.....

Nightmare mode should be able to be turned off imho, especially on the first planets. It's getting really difficult for new players to level. And yes I know that the nightmare missions are marked by the skull emblem, but a new player has to do those missions in order to unlock the next missions. I think the nightmare mode is a great idea for making the game a bit more challenging for high level players, but for the mode to be forced upon new low level players is a bit too much. The easiest solution would be an option to turn it off. That way the high-lvl players will be able to get more challenge and enjoyment from the game and the new players will be able to learn the game and level until they themselves are ready for nightmare mode. Just my two cents on the subject :)

That was fast. its not until a day for the hotfix to come.

Anyway, great hotfix. But I wasnt to happy about swapping back to the old foundry.

Actually,many people were complaining about how the New foundry was form over function compared to the old layout, so people might request for the old to stay. Sorry to burst your bubble :/