Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Coolio

EDIT: Kinda disappointed with Vor not scaling high anymore. -shurgs- Oh well. It was actually fun :/ But that's just me

I loved fighting a lvl 106 Vor. It was fun and challenging. Hopefully they will bring his scaling back.

Great! I'm glad to see that you are on top of the bugs and are working on them :D You should get some sleep though, we can wait half a day :D

P.S. I recommend opening up a topic or a poll regarding the Aura issue.. right now all the community is unhappy with that. My humble advice it either change it back temporarily, or at least make some kind of promise you will look into it.

Nightmare mode and Alerts need to be shown like in the past: an icon above the normal mission dot on star chart. This way you can chose to play the normal mission or the Nightmare/Alert one.

In your warframe config. window make a new button called 'Auras', might be places above the button called Mods, in lower left. It will be easy and fast to find artifacts.

For these auras remove the need for mod points and the polarity. Or if you need to keep them using mod points create a second bar that have auras points.

Separate artifacts in passive/auras and artifacts with each having 1 slot. In the passive/auras slot we can have artifacts that help the team and in the artifact slot we have the ones that help us(frame/weapon) or viceversa.

The frame will use mod points, artifacts and passive will use auras points.

Edited by Raxaphan

I feel that with update 9 you only have to fight bosses for bps now, making there be no other reason to fight them. I was farming raptor(which didn't drop anything 75% of the time) and got 7 control modules and none actually came from him. I liked the fact that some materials were harder to get and almost required you to kill a boss for it. now bosses are very difficult compared to before and that discourages people from fighting them for fun because its never fun when you get killed.

aura should be without polarity!

and, no I only have a aura on because I had 1 space left for a mod and all mine are already maxed.

Raptor is not "OP", at all. An enemy that requires you to do more than stand perfectly still and spray your HEK or Gorgon in their general direction until they drop is not "OP". If you are too foolish to take some cover you have no one to blame for failure but yourself.

Raptor opened fire on my squadmates, who were on the other side of the arena. I was easily hundreds of feet away from them and no projectiles of any sort came in my direction. There was literally nothing to harm me. 

And then I died. 

How is that not broken? 

Earth orbits at around...100, 000 km/h. We won't notice, however, as we're not big enough to have that kind of perspective on how fast it goes.

Also, space is enormous. 1 AU = Distance from Earth to the Sun, as a sort of shorthanded way to tell distance in space. :P

You got a point,  but when we watch a galaxy and its planets I am sure it doesnt move that way, dont get me wrong I am no astronome but I think the way it was before, planets without movement and spread around was better.  just my two cents my fellow tenno !

Just a few little points I'd like to point out.

- Lotus voice volume still not fixed.

- Ember Fire Blast still not fixed I believe

Thanks for "fixing" Vengeful Vor by the way. I will admit, I had fun fighting the lvl 104 super Vor with his Teslas of doom, but the way it was scaled was NOT a compromise for new players, especially since they can easily join with higher level players in an online battle.

Too many seems to talk about how they were having fun against Vor, and it's true in my case as well, but think about the new players who are giving Warframe Update 9 a try, not just your own experience.

Edited by Casardis