Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

I have a question. have the Blueprint drops been altered so that it is random for each player of the party? (example: Two friends and I were running Vor and while one of us would get a BP the other two would not. This occurred 3 times.) Is this a bug or a permanent alteration to the game?

Great hotfix.  Lots of people complaining about the aura's and the difficulty.  I say get over it, you've been catered too much for too long by the gaming industry, now you get to taste the bitterness of defeat.  Either you will learn and become a better gamer, or you will whine/complain/moan then leave and find a game that is politically correct and rubs your tummy just right so you keep that warm fuzzy feeling.  Probably won't ever read replies to this, so if you need me I'll be on Xini

-Remove the polarity slot from the aura slots

-Fix the nightmare mode in some areas with lack of mobs

-Fix the endless falling loops on some of the new rooms that force you to restart

If those 3 things happen I will be quite ok with the new patch

- Simplified the vengeful Vor's scaling - he will no longer be quite as tough as he thought he was (less than level 100).

- Swapped the old Foundry back in until we fix the recipe issues with the new version.

- Fix for starchart camera moving around when dragging window chat.

- Fix for resource material drops throughout solar system.

- Fix for problem in tutorial where enemies were trying to sabotage the Lotus's guidance.

- Fix for Dojos who had overcontributed and were in a locked state after scaling prices took effect.

- Fix and swap for Nightmare Defense mode: mission is now 15 wave countdown aka NIghtmare Survival Defense.

I didn't know there were recipe issues with the new foundry and everything seemed fine on my end. But again, thanks DE and all the staff for this hotfix that was done up so quickly.  I can't help but feel bad about the people who are now complaining about the fixes. I mean really?

Great hotfix.  Lots of people complaining about the aura's and the difficulty.  I say get over it, you've been catered too much for too long by the gaming industry, now you get to taste the bitterness of defeat.  Either you will learn and become a better gamer, or you will whine/complain/moan then leave and find a game that is politically correct and rubs your tummy just right so you keep that warm fuzzy feeling.  Probably won't ever read replies to this, so if you need me I'll be on Xini

The difficulty is fine. The aura system is awful, and seems like a blatant move to get people to buy forma. I'm normally not one to EVER complain about free updates and it's not the 'auras' using a mod slot that bothers me, but the fact that players are shoehorned into using whatever aura arbitrarily suits their frame's polarity is restrictive and not fun. I now can't use Energy Siphon on most of my frames or switch out auras depending on the situation.

The only logic for this I can think of other than a cash grab (which they're entitled to but at least do it in a less obnoxious way) is that it uses 'extra' artifacts, which I never noticed to be a problem in the first place. Also, I've been gaming since I was 6 years old and my first real game was Quake, so I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the game being 'politically correct' or not. It's simply a bad system.

Thank you DE's for the fun update, as always with anything new there are issues, main one is I believe Raptor is broken, I could say it's RNG but I think this is a bit extreme as far as his drop rate is concerned. I think you need to take a hard look at his drop rate, 25 runs 1 BP and nothing else in between those 24 other times.

I spend money for upgrade my warframe, time, a lot of time (more important for me) using forma to achieve a full completed war frame and now you decided that artifact have to be placed in mods. Now it is impossible to fit in. I don't like how you play with my money.

What I have to do?, spend more time to achieve more mods powerless, to obtain enough space to put that dam artifact, that has before been very low useful if someone not have the same as me. And the space is also dam high ... also have to buy or obtain forma again to save space for that?. I won't buy more platinum, no more.

Until you finish your game or popped me with that hilarious changes. You have a very cool changes, but on every cool change follows another even more hilarious.

A lot of people don't like your changes, more than you think, and just decided to stop playing your game. That is a problem for a large community like yours, the most important voice is what you cannot hear.

I feel bilked.

Just stop making changes and focus on that laaaaaaaaaaarge list of bugs, how many times do you will fix Ash teleport combo? It's glitch most of the time, often with enemies on different vertical length.

I don't want to offend anybody, it is just my opinion. I thought that I had to tell you, before I leave the game. Everyone should give you some feedback even if he decided to stop playing. But very often don't tell you. I guess my opinion will look very negative between the others.

Don't blame me just for don't think like you do.

Sorry for my English, if is not quite correct.

I am thoroughly impressed with these DE people everyone is talking about. Never have I ever seen such a responsive development team. 

I even watched your YouTube stream, because I wanted to see who you were. Thank you for making (and continuously supporting) this great game :)

i had gotten like 30 morphics from the new boss. thank goodness i can get my NS and CM to build nova now

edit: WHERE DID MY EXTRA FORMA GO FROM OVER CONTRIBUTION TO A DOJO?????  thats 9 forma lost when only one was needed. i would like to know what happens.

You knew that the change was coming. You didn't have the foresight to cancel construction?

I am thoroughly impressed with these DE people everyone is talking about. Never have I ever seen such a responsive development team. 

I even watched your YouTube stream, because I wanted to see who you were. Thank you for making (and continuously supporting) this great game :)

I've never seen the need to release 15+ hotfixes between patches.

I am a little tired right now...

The game is increasing bugs with no fixes until now.

Right now, I died in boss mission and couldn't use my revive, instakill.

I took Orokin cell inside the mission. When I go to foundry, nothing there.

Headshots not counting bug still the same with almost every weapon in the game. I had hope on update 9 to fix that, but sadly not.

Missions and map:

*The intro-screens for missions are wicked looking! <3 Artwork is stunning, love the style, love the personalised touch!

*Hopefully Nightmare-missions will be made an optional mode, or be placed on dead-end moons only.

*"Naming" the planets makes it far more user-friendly and putting some rotation back in did wonders. I'd like for the hover-for-info to return to more easily locate resources.

*The planetary charts look great!

Aura:

*Not a huge fan of the aura-workout. Yet. Having it require a polarity-slot does not sit right with me.

*Not a fan of it dipping into the frame-points. Please create a separate pool for aura-cards or, even better, let it https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/78275-alternative-aura-system-to-resolve-the-raging/'>scale to our Mastery.

*I love that I can now equip it per frame though!

*Love that I can now properly enjoy the beautiful artwork of the cards.

The new aura system is not good.. cool idea but ..

it would work if you got rid of the poliarity slot and changed the warframe rank by +5.

or

make a seprate mod/rank capacity for the aura system.

Example: base rank of warframe divided by 3 , 4 or 5

30/3=10

30/4=7.5 

30/5=6

In my opinion by putting a polarity slot on aura your limitting team and solo game play so at this point its better not to use tha aura system.

I am not going to forma all my warframes and have to re-rank two or three times just to use a aura mod. witch would gimp game play even more because now I have had to put polarity on two or three slots and will be stuck with that polarity.

Edited by EDGECOM