[DE]Danielle

TennoCon Digital Pack Pre-Orders: Live Now!

jAQrcBJ.jpg

If you are too busy protecting the system to make it to London, Ontario, Canada on July 8 – don’t worry! You can participate in the TennoCon festivities from the comfort of your own Orbiter with the TennoCon Digital Pack.

Show your TennoCon pride and support charity with these exclusive items. That’s right – a portion of all Ticket and Pack proceeds will be donated to the Covenant House! Learn more about this amazing cause on their website.

How to Buy:

Simply visit our Eventbrite page to pre-order your Digital Pack! Pre-orders will be live until July 7 at 9 a.m. ET and goods will be delivered on July 8. If you plan on attending TennoCon in person, be sure to purchase a Full-Day or Collector’s Tickets as this Digital Pack does not allow for physical entry. 

Digital Pack Contents:

Pre-order your Digital Pack today to receive the following virtual goods:

• TennoCon Glyph
  • 370 Platinum
  • TennoCon Display (Landing Craft Decoration)
  • Name entered into the Digital Platinum Jackpot Prize of 100,000 Platinum, with the winner announced during TennoLive at the show!
  • TennoCon Relay unlocked in the Star-Chart day of the event for exclusive digital ticket holder access to Baro!

How Will I Get My Items?

All items will be distributed the day of TennoCon: July 8! Those who have purchased the Digital Ticket Pre-order will have their items delivered digitally to their Warframe accounts on July 8, 2017. Be sure to put the correct Warframe Username into the required fields when purchasing, as goods will be delivered to the account you indicate on our Eventbrite Page. 

Pre-order yours now! Sales end July 7 at 9 a.m. ET.

• Upvote 35

Wait, Baro Ki'Teer is going to be in this special Relay? And he's going to be bringing something very special? Just for the people who buy this?

• Upvote 21

Posted (edited)

What's this "exclusive Baro" thing? Will he bring special one time-only items or a just a return of the older stuff? If there will be exclusive mods/weapons on that exclusive visit it would be kind of unfair for everyone else. Cosmetics would be understandable though.

Early access to such things I can deal with, if that is made clear beforehand.

Edited by tbeest
  • Upvote 11

Posted (edited)

Super bummed i won't be able to see everyone this year. 
Have a great time guys, i'll most likely be there next year! :)

*edit*

Not getting all the hatred from exclusives behind digi-ticket with Baro.
We had asked for something like this last year and now we have it. 

Besides, this is for charity please remember.

The incentive is the Baro exclusive. 

You can't swing a ticket?
Then you miss out. Like everyone else.

About the same as like 90% of the games in this genre.

Edited by Neo_182
  • Upvote 9

Maybe not exclusive but maybe Baro's FULL inventory at your disposal?  That would be nice too.

• Upvote 10

Posted (edited)

holy S#&$ a thousand dollars????/

and they get to put their voice in game and get exclusive glyph?

why cant normal players have clan and alliance glyphs yet? im starting to feel really discriminated against. have i not dumped enough cash on the game to deserve at least the right to pay to have a clan and alliance glyph?

meanwhile youtubers/twitchers get free ones to hand out selectively, and now players will be able to pay for their own unique one (that im guessing they cant hand out?)

Edited by PookieNumnums
  • Upvote 5

will the people who have purchased higher tier tickets , get the stuff which baro has brought ?

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

TennoCon Relay unlocked in the Star-Chart day of the event for exclusive digital ticket holder access to Baro!

Eh, this is uncool =\
Baro brings some trash all the time, and now...something worthable closed behind the realmoney deal?

• Upvote 12

1 minute ago, H8RAID said:

Maybe not exclusive but maybe Baro's FULL inventory at your disposal?  That would be nice too.

I wouldn't mind that

• Upvote 4

let me just add that for 1000.00 i managed to buy 5 top tier prime access packs which gave 3990 plat each... and these  players that spend 1000.00 get only 1k? i mean, theyre pretty much paying to eat with the devs, ask 15 minutes worth of questions (i hope they make them good questions) and have their voice put to an npc in a relay... 

i wonder how bad the voice acting is gonna be

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

holy S#&$ a thousand dollars????/

mXyupD1.gif

Who has that kind of disposable income?

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

What are they payment methods?Cant find them.

The price is 20-25 Dollars.For the people who think 1000 dollars.

Edited by K0bra
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

So, Digital has the Glyph and Landing Craft Decoration of the standard Day Ticket but not the Sigil?  Can we at least see what the Decoration will look like or get a clue as to what Baro will be offering?  I'm a little disappointed at not getting the Sigil (or another cosmetic for Warframes)Glyphs don't so it for me and as much as I love decorating my landing craft it wont be seen in the way a Sigil, Syandana, Armor or even an Emblem would be.

Edited by Katinka
  • Upvote 9

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Are digital tickets really $1000 :shocked:?

Read the titles and descriptions. The 1k isn't digital

1 minute ago, K0bra said:

What are they payment methods?Cant find them.

The price is 20-25 Dollars.For the people who think 1000 dollars.

All the way at the bottom of the tickets.unknown.png

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, LichKing said:

will the people who have purchased higher tier tickets , get the stuff which baro has brought ?

Definitely want to know as well.

I plan to attend the actual TennoCon in London, Ontario and won't have my PS4 or remote play with me.  Does this mean I'll miss out on this special Baro offering?  Isn't this a slap in the face for those that attend the event in person?!

Can DE please comment?  Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Furrydaus said:

Just a quick heads up DE, the bar with the prime access, Tennocon and platinum links on the main website https://www.warframe.com/ are not updated and the counter shows 99days+ when in reality it's really soon :P

https://www.warframe.com/game

Tomorrow, all of April, all of May, all of June, 7 days into July... That sounds right actually.

• Upvote 1

If he has an exclusive weapon/frame.. oh help me lawd.

If there's no limit for the Digital Packs I might actually get one. Hopefully Baro has a larger/interesting stock........