[DE]Danielle

TennoCon Digital Pack Pre-Orders: Live Now!

catrin64    1

I've spent my whole day checking between this form, my email, and warframe's social media's just for the hope that these problems would at some point be recognized today. To be fair I'm pretty disappointed in the DEs for what seems to be a lack of care for those of us who spent money on their tickets and can't use them. 

somerise62    1

it would be great if they could resend the code, not everyone received or not everyone's code is working....had a sleepless night due to trying to get replies from any admins.

• Upvote 1

Wanderwhys    5

how do i get my digital pass promo code? the last email i got was 1 day till tenno con but no code sense then. what do i do?

TODAY SOME OF US DID NOT RECIEVE OUR PROMOCODE FOR THE DIGITAL PACK PURCHASE. IT HAPPENED TO MORE THAN ONE PERSON. DO NOT BE QUIET ABOUT THIS, BE LOUD AND VOCAL AS POSSIBLE. WE DESERVE DOUBLE THE PLATINUM, 2 DAYS OF VOID TRADER WITH EVERYTHING, AND OUR OWN CHANCE TO BE IN A DRAWING FOR NOT JUST 100,000 BUT 200,00 PLATINUM. 

Chantepleur    317

DE, can you sell some tennocon goods in official homepage for next couple of days?

I frankly forgot about the ticket, then slept like a log -my timezone is far from london-,

then...the entire Tennocon is over!

it was totally my mistake...but I desperately need DAT glyph ;-< please

If Tennos are having issues will DE fix the issue by fixing the problem and open the digital ticket for other Tenno to gain in Baro's relay. 

I wish DE would do something cool for us too. 

Can DE do digital ticket again for us to gain access to Baro relay... please 

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

satajet2    1

There was post on twitter that they sorted out some problems about not receiving code. Still no help for me and many others that received same code for different orders... I cant imagine that is so hard to send two different codes because order nuber was different in my case and why they even asked your ingame nick and platform in first place... it didnt matter clearly.

@[DE]Danielle

Those who have purchased the Digital Ticket Pre-order will have their items delivered digitally to their Warframe accounts on July 8, 2017. Be sure to put the correct Warframe Username into the required fields when purchasing, as goods will be delivered to the account you indicate on our Eventbrite Page. 

Like it said there. Never delivered straigt to those accounts what i placed on the order. False info given...

Edited by satajet2
  • Upvote 1

PETI258    137

The promo code is a bad solution for distributing these items and access to the special relay that will only remain for 3 days (and you can't use it unless you activated it).

My code did work but I hope in the future if they ask for a username/platform I do get those items as soon as they available ingame without entering any special codes.

• Upvote 1

Fraggoth    95

Welp, it's the next day and still no Email with the code.

So *that's* totally rad. FAN-tastic.

I'm going to be busy most of today and tomorrow, so I won't realistically have much chance to getting to Baro within the current allotted timeframe.

The only potential consolation (miniscule though it may be) is that the last I checked, the money was going to charity. So some sort of Karmic/Moral win? Maybe?

• Upvote 1

catrin64    1

I'm still waiting on a reply about my duplicate but I got an actual reply from a DE instead of an automated one now so hopefully this problem will be resolved soon.

Edited by catrin64
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, somerise62 said:

it would be great if they could resend the code, not everyone received or not everyone's code is working....had a sleepless night due to trying to get replies from any admins.

Agreed.

Wish i hadn't paid for this now, complete waste of money imo, would've been nice to get a cosmetic as well, like a syandana or even a sigil. The glyph is ok but that ship decoration sucks.

fargove    1

just leaving a comment here, stating that i have yet to receive an email for my tennocon relay ticket, and waiting for reply from DE support. 

trunks013    3,342
Just now, (PS4)Capone_385i said:

3 days has passed and still waiting nice so, no acces and no codes thx that i have payed 4 nothing. 

Lets try something not legal tenno shall we check your pm ^.^ 

Fraggoth    95

Day 3 - Dawn: Nope, still no email. I mean, it's not like I'm surprised anymore - if it wasn't in by noon yesterday, it wasn't going to be in today - but I *AM* disappointed.

Yet another outbound email from me, I guess, not like it'll matter in time to make the least bit of difference.

EDIT: The Support folks just got back to me, which is good. Got the codes and all that sorted out, but the meat of the message was as follows:

" As you can see in the screenshot, the e-mail you provided in the form for the codes is not the same as the Warframe account you are contacting us from. Please always review and double check the information you type in online forms to avoid these kinds of issues in the future. I was able to track your Digital Ticket purchase via our Master List, and was able to track down your codes. "

So, for future reference: use the same email as the one you have hooked up to your Warframe account.

Duly noted, Support team. Duly noted. And another shout-out in thanks for solving the problem!

Edited by Fraggoth
Updated info

On July 8, 2017 at 4:29 PM, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

well presumably (hopefully for you?) you're not at work for 72 hours

I will be travelling and might not have access for 5 days after this morning

military.. I head off to work and sleep at the base for a few days before going home 5 days later.. as it is they released it in time so all good :)