[DE]Danielle

TennoCon Digital Pack Pre-Orders: Live Now!

157 posts in this topic

On 4/3/2017 at 3:25 AM, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

I don't get why the 370 platinum won't be deposited in our accounts immediately.

That's why I haven't forked yet.

It's an oddly specific number. Maybe they'll release a warframe on that day? The priest, who will so happen to be 370p?

Who knows.

12 hours ago, EternalOdyessy said:

It's an oddly specific number. Maybe they'll release a warframe on that day? The priest, who will so happen to be 370p?

Who knows.

@Cyloss was faster than me on the reply

And I think priest will release in June, before Tennocon, so DE wil have space for loads of other stuff.

I think "post-tennocon" will be really intense

So, as I've mentioned in other topics, I'd really like to gift some digital tickets to friends and clan mates. 

However, the stumbling block I'm running into is the lack of payment options.  I've asked a couple times about the possibility of my filling out the payment and address fields with my personal information, but putting in someone else's user name and have yet to get a response.  The only reason I haven't gone a head with this is because I don't want to create some kind of anti-abuse flag that gets the tickets yanked or something, I'm looking to give about half a dozen tickets out and it would really suck to go through all that only to have it fail.

So how 'bout it DE?  Can I do that?