Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.7

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Not UI...

apparently

you get people who dont know what patience is. they talked about it in yesterdays hotfix and its in the works. badgering them does nothing but make you seem obnoxious and impatient. just wait. its coming. its not the end of the world if your text is a little big.

Edited by brewedjuice
double quote

1 minute ago, shadow0727 said:

that is misleading then

Fixed. My bad.

1 minute ago, Krylia_Viru said:

Just set music volume to 0 in audio settings, problem solved :v

No, not really. Warframe is kinda boring without music imo. 

Hi DE, I appreciate all the hard work you are doing with Warframe. Release 20 is awesome.

Would you be willing to fix or recode the captura so that images can be made while Titania is in Razorwing mode. I would really like to get some great pics of Titania, she's one of my favorites. I noticed that some warframes while using their utl ability (also Mesa)  disable the C and X commands in Captura. Please change this.

Thanks for keep the game going! You are guys are awesome!

10 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Can we please get a button to mute other Octavias? 

Also, more than one scale for the mandachord would be greatly appreciated.

what if
there is a "MUTE" button when you hover into other players loadout, right?
if only that "MUTE" button also mute Octavia if/when they equip it...

Need a fix for:

A strange bug that randomly makes my warframe headless and removes the syandana. It's been occurring since the start of update 20. I have a few friends also experiencing this bug and other that aren't.

My warframe's head reappears after a few minutes, or I if becoming invisible or while using Hydroid's third ability. The bug seems to affect all of my warframes. 

Edited by Onokosha

4 minutes ago, Gomohat said:

so much hate over octavias Music in general i see ......jesus !

They should make better sound packs. Some people make really trash music, or they are trying to do their favorite or meme music and with those sound packs they are awful.
While I want Electric guitar and bass guitar to make metal songs, I got Druk sound pack which are trash, it sound really awful.