Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.7

[DE]Megan

There is still bug that occurs rarely with OCTAVIA, her 2nd ability somehow makes sometimes drop FPS by A LOT! From 40 to 3 fps, and it stays like that until second ability will end or something will stop doing.

Today I had this 3 times. In simulacrum and two times in normal mission.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added LITH V2 RELIC, LITH N2 RELIC, LITH S5 RELIC, and LITH V3 RELICs to Orokin Derelict Survival rotation A and slightly increased Endo reward amount.

with all drops on the OD, was that really a priority?

Cool. Now there's still one thing I need to harp on. Nullifier drones still have object-based hp. Which would be ok, if they didn't scale with enemy level. If you're gonna have them have object type hp, keep it at a set amount like all other objects. If you're gonna have their hp scale with enemy level, have their hp at least be enemy-type as well so we can deal actual damage to them. It's gotta be one camp or the other, not the worst aspects of both, otherwise we're still exactly where we were before: better off just pounding the bubbles down. 

Can i report a bug !

On Uranus if i fall in the water or start the level in water and exit the arcwing mod  on land if i use my melee weapons while i walk it will dash me backwards, The bug appeared after i done Octavia Athem quest and my friend got it too

Okay; so what exactly is the point of rift surge now? Is it just a different way to banish? The damage should've been added on like the description said, but at this point Limbo will never get looked at again so I guess we're stuck with 2 abilities that do the same thing.

17 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Can we please get a button to mute other Octavias? 

Also, more than one scale for the mandachord would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE THE "other" in there... 

6 minutes ago, Xephalone said:

what if
there is a "MUTE" button when you hover into other players loadout, right?
if only that "MUTE" button also mute Octavia if/when they equip it...

^ Thats a nice idea

16 minutes ago, Gomohat said:

so much hate over octavias Music in general i see ......jesus !

Had a mission with myself and 2 other Octavias, all abilities firing on all 3 of us at the same time and it was EPIC! Haven't had so much fun in ages, but I guess that's just me.

10 minutes ago, IcyJalapeno said:

So the UI still being broken is perfectly acceptable.....Can we we get a revert on the UI changes until you can actually fix the 4K on private servers before dumping that hot mess again on live. Or make it a toggle opt-in for testing.

How is UI broken? I see people complaining about it but barely note anything wrong ingame